Wildwood

SVTCobra3212

Banned
DR. WU 2000 said:
What's going on down there?
irish weekend / car show on the boards

i went down thursday night came home this morning for work now i'm going back down tonight. So far its been crazy , lots of cruising around , burnouts , and my friend flashing everyone who did a burnout. Hope all that went down had a good time! :beer:

The Wraith

Established Member
Yeah it was fun. Cruised around thursday and friday night.Was riding next to a yellow cobra (father n son)for a little bit.Lotsa fun and great cars. :thumbsup: i was the only black Marauder there both those nights.jic anyone saw me :rockon: :-D

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
Man I sure miss my old home. :( I've been here in TN for the past seven years and I've been back home about seven times. I lived in PA,right near the Maryland line. Man I wish I could go. I took my wife to PA, she loved it there. Damn, I wish she wasn't so nagging. She really wants to go back to my Home state. Well guys I hope you all have a good time, I'll be thinking of you all. If all goes well I should be back in the area next year. So if any one in the area of Chester county PA is near I would like to meet some of the SVT family. Hope that didn't sound Gay. Just trying to remember what I am missing. Thanks Jason.

Users who are viewing this thread