Wife wants one

sonic-blue

Established Member
These cars are great. It's more fun to drive than my Mystic Cobra. Most of the time! :) Definitely not as fast but VERY fun to drive. Decent gas mileage too! :kaboom: I recommend it to anyone.

struckone

Established Member
Hey I finally went and test drove one today. Man that car was fun to drive it would have been better if the crack head sales guy wasnt there. THey want 22.500 for it what do they normaly go for?

sonic-blue

Established Member
Sticker on my 2003 was 21745 and I paid 17300 out the door.
But the 2004's were on the lot and they were trying to get rid of the 03's. You shouldn't pay more than 20k tops!

svtred

lambo doors on the S-V-T
Established Member
you wanna buy mine? i cant hack the payment anymore, its an 02 with 14k on it. its got custom paint (it wasnt wrecked it was keyed) never been hit, its got 75hp shot of nitrous, shaved door handles shaved hatch and shaved side mouldings, and eyebrows PAINTED on the headlights, also the rims are painted flat black, and calipers are red and so is the valve cover, id like to get 15k for it i owe 14 and change on it. check it out

http://www.mautofied.com/default.asp?NavX=M2&Results=Detail&PKID=100014158

or go here too

photos.yahoo.com/speedinquest

67cobra

Established Member
There is a $3000 reabte here in NY. Maybe its the same in Ga.? That would help!

Tell1331

Established Member
I have 2003 SVT Focus 5 door, Silver exterior with red insert interior. All stock, HID, Audiophile, Moonroof, always garaged, never smoked in with only 3800 miles. Has 3 year 36,000 mile remaining factory warranty, and transferrable 5 year 100,000 mile powertrain warranty. This is basically a brand new Focus SVT. No dings, scratches or anything wrong with it. I would like to get $16,100 obo. Let me know if you are interested. Reason I am selling is to get a truck. Oh yeah, it also has a 2 year maintenance package on it, meaning at any Ford dealer you get free oil changes and tire rotations (basic manintenance) for 24 months or 24,000 miles.
If you are interested I can email pics. My email is [email protected]

Thanks.

Lupuri

Smack that ass bitch!
Established Member
Don't know what the situation is like down in GA brotha, but I stole my SVTF. 03 left over, ZX5, fully loaded other then sunroof and traction control, sticker was 20,700, i paid less then 16 after discounts. Check with the Ford dealer for discounts, they have this thing called the 'Vic' that gives cost of living discounts based on asking price for the car, and fuel efficency.

SVT-Focus is my dailey driver, and dailey, I love the hell outa driving it.

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
I have had the car a little over a week and I love it, it is a blast to drive and it handles like there is no tomorrow. I got mine at carmax of all places, for 17000. It is an 02 with only 6000 miles on it. I love it.

woodchuckbob

Established Member
We got a great deal on my 02 in GA when the 03's were just about to come in. It was such a great deal that my dad replaced his 86 corrola with one.

FocusSVT

Established Member
I bought my 03 SVTF with euro package for $16,300, it had a list of $22,500. It was a leftover with a $3500 rebate, plus the dealer took alot off.

Mike-SVT

Established Member
ditto on what everyone else has said about loving the car. My '02 has 30,000 miles on it and has been the best new car I have ever bought and definitely the most fun-factor with the handling.

GET ONE..

sonic-blue

Established Member
Mike-SVT...

How do you like your AEM cold air? I've been trying to decide if it is an upgrade which is worth it. Also which one to go with if I do decide to get one? Have you noticed a good performance gain or is it very marginal?
Thanks!

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
SVTRed, I noticed your car looks like its lowered. What kind of lowering kit did you use, how low did you lower it? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread