WIFE CHANGED HER TUNE................

NOGM4ME

Wasted Rock Ranger
Established Member
:D Got my new Steeda cat back put on today at work. I know everyone has there preference on exhaust but I have one thing to say. MAN what a difference this makes in the cars fun factor! It now sounds like a real muscle car and has the tone to go with the performance. Have I mentioned today that I LOVE this car? The little woman went for a ride with me after work and loved it. Nothing but compliments from all thats heard it. For all that are waiting to install a cat back, DON'T WAIT A MINUTE LONGER, you won't believe the difference.

blwn88cpe

Established Member
Isn't it amazing. It took me a long time to convince my wife that I needed an 03. Now she talks about how pretty a car it is and what a good decision it was to buy.:D Can't wait to start modding. Sounds like the Steeda cat-back is just what I'm looking for.:thumbsup:

shanker

Cheesecake FTW!
Established Member
Now show her the 600hp Kenne Bell video and find out how much she really loves you. "But I NEED it!"

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
An odd thing happens to the wives and girlfriends (I live in LaLa Land, maybe I should have said "Signicant other"). The more you polish your Cobra the more she will be doing her hair, nails, and makeup. The more mods you put the more she will put ***.

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
My wife has gotten really into cars since I got the Cobra. Shes even thinking about how we can make it faster :) She still hates that I sold the C5 though :( But we always have a blast at the track :)

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
Yeah, mine was really into my '93 Cobra before we "lost" it. She is still not quite a fan of the '03, but then I'm still not too sure about it either.

As far as performance- no contest! But the '93 sure had alot of other things going for it (quality, room, looks, limited #s).

I figure my '03 will get me by until a better Cobra comes along ;-)

Later,

NOGM4ME

Wasted Rock Ranger
Established Member
Hey Shanker,I like the sound of that 600hp Blowzilla, Thats on my list of mods. Have to do it a little at a time. :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread