Wierd Electrical Issue with my 95, blinkers ans radio ect ect.

96cobrakid

Established Member
First, when the headlight knob is pulled out to turn on the lights, the lights will turn on but not the dash lights. I have to very very slightly push it back in and both of them will come on.

In this senario, when dash and headlights are on, the right blinker light stays on and the blinker is on the whole time, not blinking, but it is at its brightest light. It will not let me use it where it blinks. The left one works fine.

When everything is off, the right and left blinker work, BUT the right blinker makes the lights in the radio blink with it, pretty wierd.....lol And when the right blinker is on, it makes both of the rear tail lights blink like the flashers are on.

Do you think that the headlight switch (since it hardly works) could be the cluprit for all of the problems. Its frustrating

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
it sounds like the headlight switch. I know the blinkers, dash lights, headlights and turnsignals are in the headlight switch

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
What about when you turn on your wippers? Does transmissin shift gears? JK....Sounds like you have a major short in your Headlight knob or wirring nearby. Have you disected it yet to see if anything is out of norm?

Users who are viewing this thread