wierd dream

logan_yomtov

Established Member
so the last few nights, i've been having crazy dreams...wel crazier than usual, but theres one thats recurring. Basically i'm hanging out with a bunch of my friends(one time it was a cabin, and another it was a mall cafeteria), and i take a soggy shit in my pants. So the rest of the dream involves me trying to to the bathroom unnoticed. just as they notice the big brown stain in my pants, i wake up.

i wonder if this like some sign that subconsciously i think my life is emberrassing or shitty.

anyone else have wierd dreams like that?

Lightmare

Banned
Look it up. BS or not, it will make you feel better and help to ease your mind of the anxious feelings your having in your dreams.

I had a recurring dream about looking in the mirror and watching my teeth fall out. Looked it up and it was just about normal self conscience issues we all get from time to time.

Went away after that.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
You should try popping some Activate Xtreme if you work out. A week or 2 into it you will have the craziest most vivid dreams of your life. I love it.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Look it up. BS or not, it will make you feel better and help to ease your mind of the anxious feelings your having in your dreams.

I had a recurring dream about looking in the mirror and watching my teeth fall out. Looked it up and it was just about normal self conscience issues we all get from time to time.

Went away after that.

I've had tons of dreams where my teeth fall out. I've looked it up and some say if a tooth falls out there's something wrong in your body. If they all fall out something is really wrong with your body ha. Other places have just said it means you have some sort of problem you're trying to deal with. Sounds pretty random to me so I just stick to the idea that I'm having weird dreams where my teeth fall out ha. I've had a ton of dental work so maybe it's just a flashback or something.

Common

Established Member
so the last few nights, i've been having crazy dreams...wel crazier than usual, but theres one thats recurring. Basically i'm hanging out with a bunch of my friends(one time it was a cabin, and another it was a mall cafeteria), and i take a soggy shit in my pants. So the rest of the dream involves me trying to to the bathroom unnoticed. just as they notice the big brown stain in my pants, i wake up.

i wonder if this like some sign that subconsciously i think my life is emberrassing or shitty.

anyone else have wierd dreams like that?

As odd as it sounds I have heard "shitty" dreams mean that some unexpected money might come your way.

logan_yomtov

Established Member
As odd as it sounds I have heard "shitty" dreams mean that some unexpected money might come your way.

DUDE! the the crazy thing is(as some of you may know, i work in venture capital), the office called me this morning and told me one of my clients is coming into one of my deals for his second unit. So i have that commission coming. This month has been really slow financially(i've made absolutely 0 money) and this commission, though not huge, takes out the dent in my bank account from christmas and other miscellaneous expenses. I'm very thankful and relieved that i have some money coming in.

Common

Established Member
DUDE! the the crazy thing is(as some of you may know, i work in venture capital), the office called me this morning and told me one of my clients is coming into one of my deals for his second unit. So i have that commission coming. This month has been really slow financially(i've made absolutely 0 money) and this commission, though not huge, takes out the dent in my bank account from christmas and other miscellaneous expenses. I'm very thankful and relieved that i have some money coming in.

Dream more shit you fool!!!:burnout:

I got few more.

Dirty water means you will be happy about something.
Clean water means you will cry soon.

My grandmother told me these.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I have a pretty consistently recurring theme in my dreams. At least once a month I have a dream where I'm being attacked/hunted by someone, and the majority of the dream is me trying to find some sort of functional weapon to confront them with. Usually right when I find said weapon, or shortly after, I wake up.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Last edited:

Traveler

Two-time SVT Cobra guy
Established Member
pepto_linkliq_prod.jpg

The answer to your dreams.

Users who are viewing this thread