Widened and narrowed Saleen replicas

redrockett

Established Member
I have 2 widened rear wheels and 2 narrowed front wheels. The rears were widened from 18x10 to 18x11 and the fronts were narrowed from 18x9 to 18x7.5. I purchased these black wheels new and had them drop shipped to Weldcraft to have them widened and narrowed. I sold the car and decided to go a different route. These wheels have never been mounted and are brand new. They will need to be powdercoated/painted again since they have been widened and they strip part of the paint off to do that. I thought about going ahead and doing them black again but thought someone else might want them like they are so they can powder or paint them the color of their choice. I have close to $1600.00 in the wheels and widening them. I will take $1250.00. I prefer local pickup but if you want them shipped I will ship them but will not pay any of the shipping cost. Here is one of just one of the fronts and one rear side by side. I do have 1 335/30/18 Nitto 555 drag radial that is brand new too I would let go for and extra $250. Thank you for looking!!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Last edited:

Sneaky01Snake

Established Member
i would possibly be interested in the front if you did split (if that other guy wanted rears) unless you still have them in a couple weeks, then i might be interested in the set.

Last edited:

redrockett

Established Member
i would possibly be interested in the front if you did split (if that other guy wanted rears) unless you still have them in a couple weeks, then i might be interested in the set.

Any chance you'd be willing to split?? I might be interested in the rears.

ok. I have a couple guys saying they are going to buy the set but if those do not go through I will definitely split them since I have a buyer for the fronts and rears. I just didn't want to sell the rears or fronts and be stuck with the other two. Thanks!

redrockett

Established Member
do u have any other pics. Would like to see the face of the saleens

I was unable to unbox them and get more pics this weekend. I had planned on it Saturday but we got 5" of rain here and I didn't get them out to take the pics. I will do my best to get some this week. Here is a pic of the exact wheels on the car. These are 18x9 and 18x10. I ordered an exact set like these and had them drop shipped to Weldcraft to be widened and narrowed.

ry%3D400

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Users who are viewing this thread