Widebody 2018 Challenger SRT Hellcat - Video

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't really like it.
The front fender flare goes too high in my opinion. The rear doesn't look as bad, but I'll pass. lol

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
It's easy to beat them. Just be a man, build your car to be a beast and stop relying on a manufacturer to do it for you and overcharge.

Nothing wrong with building your own car. Nothing wrong with people to want a new car with warranty and that stands out a bit from the rest.

Its a matter of pucking what you want.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Oh he said segment. No wonder his statement works. As it's only a 3 car statement. Even then it's questionable.

Ford frustrations? Not at all. We have a mustang that continues to be praised in the same breath as vehicles 3 times the price, a Ford GT which was flat out restricted from making the podium yet still finished 2nd, Ford trucks that are killing every single competitor.

It's nice to know gm has to produce hit pieces with unofficial times to try to keep up.

And yet GM is crushing Ford in business results, with all their crap cars and trucks. You still going to blame that one on the bailout?

You come off quite desperate in trying to bash all things GM in every single thread one of their cars in mentioned. Is this your mission in life?

Last edited:

Famine

Established Member
And yet GM is crushing Ford in business results, with all their crap cars and trucks. You still going to blame that one on the bailout?

You come off quite desperate in trying to bash all things GM in every single thread one of their cars in mentioned. Is this your mission in life?

Where do you get that?

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Oh he said segment. No wonder his statement works. As it's only a 3 car statement. Even then it's questionable.
Where do you get that?

I assume you're asking about business results? If you are, just look at 2016 and 2017 YTD results. It's two different stories with virtually all key metrics (except stock prices lol), and looks to continue for the foreseeable future.

Don't want to derail this thread anymore, so just PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread