Why?

JoeCobra

Established Member
why does putting a saleen body kit on your car make you a poser? what if you just like the way the kit looks?

TnPaulMan

Banned
I think it is fine as long as you don't pass it off as a real Saleen. I have a friend who has a GT and he is gonna put on a Roush kit. All bark, no bite. But his car will look good.

Paul

JoeCobra

Established Member
so the poly urethane kits from saleen don't fit right? we bolted up a cervinis stalker kit this weekend and it fit incredibly!

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Originally posted by archangel777200
so the poly urethane kits from saleen don't fit right? we bolted up a cervinis stalker kit this weekend and it fit incredibly!

Cervini's makes good stuff. I've seen a lot of saleen body kits on a lot of different cars, I don't know where they were from but most of them looked like crap. Like, uneven spacing between other body-panels and things like that.

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
I think it is alright to put a Saleen body kit on your car as long as you don't put fake numbers on the bumper or have a Saleen decal on it. It is probably one of the most tasteful body kits around. I think they look pretty clean without decals. It's just the same as putting Cobra wheels on your car. Nobody flames anyone about doing that.

JoeCobra

Established Member
it's not so much that it matters to me but i hear alot of people flame others for putting saleen kits on the cars calling them posers. just wondered why.

Last edited:

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
Originally posted by FordFreak1996
why dose it matter what anyone else thinks???

yeap, why buy the cow when you get the sex for free?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread