Why you shouldn't give Scratch off tickets as gifts

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
haha now thats pretty funny. Worst thing is i'm buying my whole staff lottery tickets for Christmas. I hope i don't have to hit anyone with a frying pan.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
i'm buying my whole staff lottery tickets for Christmas. I hope i don't have to hit anyone with a frying pan.

Im doing the same, only im leaving before anyone starts scratching, I dont want to be tempted.

Edit: Im giving more than scratch offs, im not that cheap:lol1:

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
yea if they win tho, its almost an obligation to give the giver of the scratch ticket a lil commisson, afterall, they did get the ticket for u... if i won id give some of it to my pal for being the man by giving me the winning scratch ticket

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Reminds me of what my boss did to me 7 years ago at our annual Christmas dinner. They always hand out sealed envelopes with either $50.00 or $100.00 bills. Then they give out coins as gifts or other items. Well that year they put everyones name in a bucket. Supposed to but only had 4 names in it total. Well mine was drawn along with 3 others to come up front. Well we made our way and they announced they had purchased lottery tickets as an extra give away. So I reach in this bag and pull one out. I then go to scratching off the ticket. Now mind you my wife was 3 months pregnant and anxiously watch me scratch it off. $10,000.00. $1.00. $2.00. $10,000.00. I yelled to her I had scratched off 2 $10,000.00 spots. Next up was a $1.00. Then a $5.00. Last but not least another $10,000.00. Well I went speechless. My wife she starts crying because we would have money for the doctor bills and some left over to start the baby a college fund. I just could not believe my blessings. Then one of the others that was up there told me to turn it over and read the back. It said. PAYABLE AT YO MAMMAS HOUSE. Well by this time they were laughing. My wife she got sick when they told her it was nothing but a sick joke. Started having stomach pains and could not breathe. Thats when it hit them it really wasn't funny to do a man with a pregnant wife that way. They apologize and apolgized for what they did. I told them they best be getting my $10,000.00 dollars ready as I was going to collect even if it was with an attorney. Still have not received it and not planning on it. HA HA. But the guy who had the tickets printed up got his in the end. He was at his store and a woman from out of town came in visiting and bought one of the lottery tickets in the display case he had made up. All of a sudden he heard screaming and shouting. He ran inside his store to see this lady laughing and crying and shouting over winning $10,000.00. When he finally calmed her down and told her it was fake, she literally beat him to death with what ever she could get in her hands. Sent him to the doctor. He ended up having all the left over tickets destroyed.

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
hahaha .... at the end she keeps hitting him screaming "he's a breather!!!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread