Why some people shouldn't be allowed to own cobras

250psd

Established Member
What an idiot! He better be glad i'm not his neighbor, I would have put a baseball bat through his back window.

Quick96Mystic

Mystiiiiic wowww
Established Member
Screw that shit.. i would just walk up to him an put my fist in his face

250psd said:
What an idiot! He better be glad i'm not his neighbor, I would have put a baseball bat through his back window.

Atleast he's got flows :shrug:

:kaboom:

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
That car is friggin hideous! It's probably just a GT with emblems on the fenders and wheels anyway. Sounded like it was running dumps, sound like ass.:loser:

yeah, I'd have had a ball with him doing that crap in front of my house...:burn:

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
96svtdriver said:
I can't stand it when people rice out Mustangs... and the designers of those body kits need to burn!:xpl:

I agree the car looks like ass with the body kit. IDK who is a bigger tool, the 17 year old driving it or the douchebag laughing the whole time. He should have bought a civic. f***ing idiot.

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
oh please, at least 40 people on this forum posted pictures of videos of themselves doing burnouts or donuts.

no need to by hypocrites.

97snake

Attorney at Law
Established Member
I suspect its not a Cobra. Didn't anyone else notice that it has 96-97 Rims but its Yellow...a color only offered in 98. All in all it looks like some assclown put a bunch of mismatched legos on a Mustang.

68Stang

I got your Zoom Zoom
Established Member
quadcammer said:
oh please, at least 40 people on this forum posted pictures of videos of themselves doing burnouts or donuts.

no need to by hypocrites.
I think its more the fact that he's doing it in the middle of a neighborhood.

qkslvr221

Established Member
I hope it's not a real cobra too guys, I figured he got the car painted yellow along with the rest of his ricermus maximus body kit :shrug:

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
Well there's 2 thing's i think are wrong,1st the car is just plain HIDEOUS!And 2nd he need's to learn how to do a burnout the right way,and it's not by dumping the clutch then jamming the brakes on after the car is moving!That's the problems i have with it.

Users who are viewing this thread