Devil Dog

TOYZ, yeah I got some.
Established Member
Is the platform that bad?
I was watching some GT racing on Speed channel and the american entries were:

Chevrolet Corvette.
Dodge Viper.
Cadillac CTS-V.

Both the Corvette and the Viper have dominated LeMans, and the CTS-V is new to racing, maybe Ford will enter the new Ford GT in pro racing.

JoeCobra

Established Member
saleen has been our only hope. they used to run mustangs but now they run S7's!

JoeCobra

Established Member
pretty sure they are. Ford is limp in every racing sport except nascar. thats the only sport they put anything into.

Blk_C5_FRC

Established Member
Originally posted by Scoriox
Aren't the Vipers and Vettes factory sponsored?

Yea.. The C5R block (427) is produced by GM, and they sponsor the car. The Vipers are even worse.. They sell the Competition GTS-R's turnkey to the public. You can buy one, get your lisence and go qualify for a GT series event. And the ALMS is just dominated by the Vettes.. *and if anyone watche's that, is it just me or does the jackass driving the S7 hit someone every single week?

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I love those races, more so than Nascar. I like the speed channel as well but they seem to broad cast to much Nascar and not enough SCCA or other racing venues. Nascar bores me. All the cars look the same and they travel in an oval. Every once in a while there's a wreck.

Snake'n Kitty

SVT Guy
Established Member
I thought I saw an '03 Cobra (yellow) running at the 24 hrs of Daytona this year. I don't know what happened to it, though. I also could be mistaken, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread