Why must poeple do this WTF

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
So I have been looking for a comp orange terminator for some time now and all I find are cars that are either riced out or beat up with an ass load of miles, so I check out craigslist today and I see this and I get a little excited I open the posting and read the description doesnt seem so bad but then I scroll further down and see the racing tats (stickers). OMG WTF GD SOB!

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/2305217173.html

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I dont think it looks horrible, its definitely fixable.

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
+1 Easy fix.

Fixable yes but if i am gonna pay 20k for a car that is now 7 years old it better be damn near perfect. why would you put stickers on a cars paint job why not on the glass I can see that being reasonable.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Obviously I was joking making fun of today's OMG culture and how society appreciates the inadequate values of life. Sir

I have found a few of them but there a little overpriced and unwilling to udge because its so rare.

Just go with a different color then. If they're overpriced, try finding a CO Vert :lol1:.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Fixable yes but if i am gonna pay 20k for a car that is now 7 years old it better be damn near perfect. why would you put stickers on a cars paint job why not on the glass I can see that being reasonable.

If he can't budge, keep looking.

You can find highly modded ones around that price.

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
Just go with a different color then. If they're overpriced, try finding a CO Vert :lol1:.

Dont really want a vert, they are getting older and just gonna have nothin but problems with the verts and 80% of the time it is too damn hot here to have a vert. I have nothin but time not gonna buy one till its the right one. also leaning towards the TR color also, dont like redthat much though.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Dont really want a vert, they are getting older and just gonna have nothin but problems with the verts and 80% of the time it is too damn hot here to have a vert. I have nothin but time not gonna buy one till its the right one. also leaning towards the TR color also, dont like redthat much though.

TR's are sick, I like RF a little more. The paint is not as high maintainace. That's why I went silver on my truck.:D

Users who are viewing this thread