Why men have better friends???

mustang_shelby

Established Member
Why men have better friends

Friendship between women: A woman doesn’t come home one night. The next morning she told her husband she had slept over at a friend's house. When the man called his wife's 10 best friends, none of them knew anything about it.

Friendship between men: A man doesn't come home one night. The next morning he tells his wife he had slept over at a friend's house. The woman calls her husband's 10 best friends, 8 of which confirm he had slept over and 2 said that he was still there.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
although i generally agree with that, i got to thinking and i realized i probably dont have one friend that would back me up. dam. Basically because of extreme jealousy. well that blows.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
My buddy Anthony is the worlds worst for trying to help me out!

He trys so hard, but for some reason, he just cant get his story the same as everyone elses!

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
although i generally agree with that, i got to thinking and i realized i probably dont have one friend that would back me up. dam. Basically because of extreme jealousy. well that blows.

Sounds like you need to find better friends....

I only have maybe 4 people who I consider friends in this world...
The rest are drinking buddies.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
Sounds like you need to find better friends....

I only have maybe 4 people who I consider friends in this world...
The rest are drinking buddies.

believe me im all over that. Ive got two good friends now, that potentially could meet these standards. but its still a shock to see long tmie friends go so quickly sour, when the friendship is put to the test. The majority of my friends have had some convincing fronts, but their interests end up being souly selfish and ive come to call them leeches. There is something i bring to the table that gives them entertainment but thats as far as it goes. For example i was a serious network guy, i knew tons of people and they knew me and i had associated friends everywhere. I was invited to all the parties, new most of the girls. that type of thing. Then these yes men leeches, played the friend card to benefit, or maybe it was my automotive skills. it seems to have gone on with this game for a while now.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Dude...

You have no idea how much I can relate...

My Ex. was an absolutely beautiful girl who loved to have fun. You would not believe how many "Friends" I lost overnight when we broke up.
Funny thing was.... She actually has a good set of morals, and completely blew off everyone of my "Friends" that called her!

You live and ya learn I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread