Why me?

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
Vancouver83LTD said:
you want to see? Are you sure?
Well, I mean PM me then, I don't put my photos all over everywhere, Tuyo...

hahahahhahahahahaha!!! Oh man!

Tuyo

Whitexican Extraordinaire
Established Member
Vancouver83LTD said:
you want to see? Are you sure?
Well, I mean PM me then, I don't put my photos all over everywhere, Tuyo...
Sorry...misunderstanding..not of you. SVTChic. Like I said my reading comprehension may not be up to par today...I've been awake for way too long now. Good thing I only have 8 more hours to go.

Sorry again. Totally my bad.

Tuyo

Established Member
Vancouver83LTD said:
are you sure? You seemed pretty excited...

Oh yeah 100% sure. The gate don't swing both ways for me bro. Now that gorgeous visual I had rapidly changed. SO to set the record straight...I was excited when I got the visual of SVTChic.....not you. Extremely embarrassed about the mix up. I'll have to remember not to tend bar before going to my "real" job the next day....at least not staying open to 0330 when I have to work @ 0500.

Tuyo

Established Member
That's ok for them but I am purely into the ladies. I really cannot stress that enough...or apologize enough for the misunderstanding on my part. Sorry again bro.

Tuyo

Established Member
SVTChic said:
No need to be sorry=)

Like I said I can't apologize enough...Now to try and get that mental image of you again...............

Tuyo said:
Sorry...misunderstanding..not of you. SVTChic. Like I said my reading comprehension may not be up to par today...I've been awake for way too long now. Good thing I only have 8 more hours to go.

Sorry again. Totally my bad.
But aren't you the one that posted the thread about anal not being gay if you are only receiving and not giving??? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread