Why is this even news?

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Of course they will. Scumbag media is scumbag.

This is a brazen attempt to point out their racial agenda to try and stir more shit up, and to keep the Trayvon Martin shit relevant.

As I've said many times before, our country is becoming more and more ****ed by the day.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
"shot & killed a 14 year old GUNMAN" I think the bold section says it all. worthless piece of shit deserved it. good job bacon boys.

2 other news outlets are now reporting on it and both failed to state he was a gunman until the end of the newscast. this is unacceptable.

Last edited:

mulchman

Established Member
"who was due in court on a gun-possession rap and had been arrested in May on an attempted murder charge"

Sounds like a fine upstanding young lad...:poke::poke:

hoamskilet

Established Member
Aunt needs to be donkey punched. There's absolutely zero reason why the race of either officer should have been mentioned. Good shoot

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
+1 to what everyone said above. The world is a better place without gangbangers like him.

How was he even free after being arrested for attempted murder and gun charges in the last year???

coposrv

Established Member
I won't quote all of you but I agree 100%. The kid was all ready down the path of violence and attempted murder. I don't like repeat offenders I like dead ones.

jrandy

Established Member
Good God was that article written with a racial undertone.

Kid got what he deserved.

Sick03Vert

Banned
Of course they will. Scumbag media is scumbag.

This is a brazen attempt to point out their racial agenda to try and stir more shit up, and to keep the Trayvon Martin shit relevant.

As I've said many times before, our country is becoming more and more ****ed by the day.

Well said. My sentiments exactly.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
lets see, kid has a firearm and is trying to kill another person. Cops tell him to drop the weapon and he continues to fire. Cops shoot and kill criminal. Aunt thinks kids is a perfect angel even though he wast attempting to shoot someone. Yup, cops must have it all wrong.

They did the 100% right thing. This kids would have taken out many more as soon as he got out at 18.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
nobody cares that this dirtbag is dead. i cheered when i saw it.

but then again why do they write those articles? because they know they can rile up the same group of people that they've been riling up for a while. move on

Peetiewonder

RoofGone GeorgeJefferson
Established Member
Sad that the kid didn't make better choices in his life. Shooting at the cops is a suicide mission.

itSSlow98

Established Member
Thank god he died, cause lord knows the outrage if he shot the idiot in the jaw and he survived. NYPD would likely be paying him millions of dollars for messing up his face.

Users who are viewing this thread