Why I hate Canada..

Displacement

Established Member
So I wake up this morning, look out my window and what do I see?

SNOW :gt: :mj: :cuss:

Now normally I wouldnt mind waking up to find snow on the ground, but this time it comes THE DAY BEFORE I'M SUPPOSED TO PICK UP THE NEW STANG:gt: :mj: :cuss:

Looks like I'll have to break her in next year:rolleyes: Bring on the snowmobiles:bored:

N A Rush

Established Member
Originally posted by jeffsvt
Could be worse you could get raped every month for medical insurance in the US .

They get raped but its not by the medical insurance. They have to pay a PST and a GST. The PST is a Provinical Sales Tax and the GST is a Government Sales Tax. It would be like having a state and federal sales tax here. A tune of 14% or so in most areas of Canada.

Oh and dont forget the price difference in gas either, the wife says its like $2.40 US for a gal of 87.

I guess I have the best of both worlds, free medical for the wife and little one and the cheapest gas in the country along with one the lowest insurance cost area in the country.:kaboom:

Sorry didnt mean to rub it in any!:coolman:

Last edited:

jeffsvt

Established Member
LOL thanks ! I use to get awesome medical coverage but my company and our lovely union have decided to bend us over . It's still cheap compared to alot of other peoples coverage , I just like to vent when I can .

SVT4ME

Established Member
Fell your pain brother. Being in the US military we get socialized healthcare too. At least it's something, i mean better than nothing

Users who are viewing this thread