Why High Speed Are Pulls Bad!!!

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
I came across a really awesome video! Too bad this terminator really got hurt in the making of this flick. Props to the maker of the video. I hope whoever owns that silver terminator get it built stronger then ever. This should answer most of the questions why high speed pulls are bad. I do not know if this guy had the cooling mod done. Sorry if repost! Check out the carnage! Ahhh!:nonono:

[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/_204230.htm]COBRABLOWSUP,CamaroSS22,COP,bikes- Video[/ame]

:pop: What do you guys think? I never seen oil scattered all around the Intake system before.

Last edited:

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
i don't think that's a good example of why high speed pulls are bad, i think this dude had some "other" issues. God only knows how that car was tuned, especially for the giggle juice.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
i don't think that's a good example of why high speed pulls are bad, i think this dude had some "other" issues. God only knows how that car was tuned, especially for the giggle juice.

Good Point! But he shifted into 6th on the spray, thats asking for trouble man.

THE_STIG

Established Member
"there is oil in your exhaust"

"Is dat bad?"

****ing moron, lets drive a car with a hurt motor all the way to McD's before killing the engine.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
i wonder if he tried to order a Mcgangbang...funny thing is that i have actually been to that MCDs

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Did anyone notice even though he blew the motor, it was still firing on all 8 cylinders! Usually, there is castrophic failure! It proves how strong its made from the factory, IMO.

SRV1

Established Member
To me it looks like too much pressure in the crankcase.

James

Users who are viewing this thread