Why Haven't I Heard More About This

Tuyo

Whitexican Extraordinaire
Established Member
The high school coach that stood up to a school shooter | Bill Handel - KFI AM 640 More Stimulating Talk Radio

On Feb. 27, 2012, Chardon High School assistant football coach Frank Hall was faced with the question educators fear most: What do I do if a student pulls out a gun and starts shooting?
A troubled 17-year-old student forced Hall to answer that question when he stormed the school’s cafeteria and opened fire with a semiautomatic pistol, leaving three kids dying and a school in panic.

Hall, a beloved figure who — despite a 6-foot-1, 350-pound frame — is as gentle as they come, made a daring decision to charge the shooter and chase him from the school.

Chardon hero Frank Hall lands on Sports Illustrated cover - news-herald.com

mysterio

Established Member
That is a very good question why we haven't heard a lot about this on the national news.

JBird_Cobra

Established Member
Wow I haven't ever heard of this... good for him. I wish more stories like these would be broadcasted all over the country.

jrandy

Established Member
I wouldn't be surprised if the news networks reported the story, but completely cut out what Hall did. It doesn't fit into their agenda.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
im surprised they havent posted it everywhere.

"see, you dont need armed teachers to stop a school shooting" if what they could say. not to mention the coach himself says he doesnt believe that people need semi-automatic guns.

while he's a hero for intervening he's no "hero" to the NRA lol.

Blown 89

Established Member
I read CNN and ABC News on my tablet every morning and didn't see it. I did see a ton of helpful news....like Middleton's baby's sex, Robert Downey's deal, Kim and Kayne's baby photos, and Taylor Swift's fans are angry at some shirt she wore. I'm so glad they keep me informed on the important news of the day :rolleyes:

Zemedici

Established Member
I read CNN and ABC News on my tablet every morning and didn't see it. I did see a ton of helpful news....like Middleton's baby's sex, Robert Downey's deal, Kim and Kayne's baby photos, and Taylor Swift's fans are angry at some shirt she wore. I'm so glad they keep me informed on the important news of the day :rolleyes:

god this country's done for.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
what pissed me off, was when he (Mr Hall) said why does a civilian need a handgun with all those bullets in a clip. Well Mr Hall, it's my right as a free American to have a handgun with "all those bullets" the same as it's my right to buy a car with 1000+ hp or own a house with more than 1 bathroom. Just because YOU think I shouldn't own it, doesn't mean that the people that set up this great nation, people such as George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin didn't believe that we shouldn't be allowed to have stuff such as what I listed.

Users who are viewing this thread