Why do Tuners always bad mouth each other?

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
Something that has been bugging me since Ive ran into a few issues with my car. Every tuner Ive talked to automatically starts ranting about how great they are and how everyone else sucks. I just dont get it. My car hasnt even been tuned yet, but so far three of the tuners I spoke with, I simply wont use because they bad mouthed the others. makes no sense to me. what ever happened to finding out what the customer wants before ya go on a tiraid about how great you are and everyone else is not.
:shrug:

ALA G8R

Banned
I never bad mouth anybody. Just exceed customers expectations and good karma will follow. It does not good to bad mouth others.

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
I never bad mouth anybody. Just exceed customers expectations and good karma will follow.

Your one of the Few. good to hear. I just never understood why they couldnt all work together better.I think it would benefit everyone. I realize its a competative thing but it just gets old hearing the same thing from most of em.

Juruense

Banned
If a businessman badmouths the competition you should fire him immediately. This indicates a lack of professionalism that will be evident in the quality of his work/products as well.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Anytime that you are paying somone for something and they start badmouthing competition, you should find someone else.

Talking down about another product or someones capabilities only shows that you don't have enough good to talk about of yourself/product.

Users who are viewing this thread