Why do they defend the criminals!!!!!?????

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
I say equal punishment for the crime! I really do!! If a guy assaults me or someone in my Family. He should be tied up and I should be able to give it back to him. if a guy shoots me, I should be able to shoot him back. Steal from my home I get to steal from your home. Child sex offenders should be put in general population in prison etc... You see what I am talking about. I am not a bleeding heart. People should pay the price for what they do. Heck some guys think they are better off in Jail. Pretty radical huh? Think about this, a guy steals from a woman, someone should then be able his mother. It should all come full circle. but I think nothing will change. People will keep getting away with things. it's going to get worse before it gets better. Heck I even think some drugs should be legalized. What do you think is a better choice buy some Pot from a controlled environment no hassle, clean and legal or buy from some pusher on the street, nervous, dirty pot, illegal. If you were into it which choice would you make? I don't do drugs but I think I know which choice I would make.

Cops have a tough job. Unfortunately the media only picks up the bad things that Cops do. that's called sensational journalism, that is what sells. People being arrested is old news, it happens every minute of every day. A cop screwing something up is news that sells. Hence O.J. Rodney King.

Ginsu

Established Member
Tommy said it all in reference to the media! Sensatialism. But another alarming trend I have seen over the years is that no one wants to accept responsibility for their actions. It is what about what some one else has done. It seems to have become more common over the last 8 years under slick willy. He was a liberalists wet dream.:xxplode:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Sick society we live in...where the bad is rewarded and the good, is secretly admired, but not publically displayed, I thin kthere are a few big-wigs, in media, government, etc...... that have very warped morals, and like to see all the sick things that exhist and therefore fund these type of displays or ways of displaying ideas, and events. Being that half the people in the US have no morals, or any sort of "proper" upbringing, they are seeing this, and sense they dont have any foundations, on how people are supposed to live, they take it as fact and they follow suit. Unless there is some kind of change taking place, it will only get worse. America will probably be its own worst enemy, no evil is greater than the evil from within. We will destroy ourselfs it is only a matter of time................

Josh

Established Member
Unfortunatly criminals have more rights then the victim....and cops arn`t aloud to beat people up anymore....Sometimes I think that you guys should tie some people to a tree, and all of you should be able to take shots at some of the dumb son`s a bitches out there.

Users who are viewing this thread