Why do i need Zaino with results like this.....

trance_in_miami

Established Member
Well on Tuesday i was able to Detail the Pony :rolling: .. Pictures were taken with a Sony DSC-N1 8.0 mp.. pictures were only resized :coolman: I have to be honest the look & slickness was almost as good as 4* UPP... I do however feel the Wolfgang was much easier to remove... I will not apply a wax.. But rather maintain with FX-100... This miami weather is killing me :bash: it was Quite Cloudy when i took the pics.. but hope you like.

Poorboy's SSR 2.5 with white Pad/PC I barely have scratches :D
Clearkote RMG with finishing pad
Wolfgang Deep Gloss paint Sealant X2 applied with poly foam.. & appled second layer within a 24 hour period.

Used FK1 #425 as a final QD... Im content with the results

z11mn.jpg

z29vx.jpg

z30jx.jpg

the rims are dirty because i was in the process of polishing my Aluminum wheels .. :cryying:

zbeading6zn.jpg

Awesome Beading after a Horrible Storm :rockon:

Banned
Did you apply it by hand? Looks really good. I see your Mother's ball on your drill. I didn't think too much of mine. Did you?

slo-ryd

SCT Certified
Established Member
Looks great!

It's nice to know that Zaino is the standard by which you compare all others, it works very well for me. :-D

btw, if you haven't tried the Powerball "Mini" it's pretty sweet.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Scott P said:
What's up with the goofy round mirror? :)

I think those are for towing his RV...lol.

Nice shine...but I can't say I feel sorry for you and your "Miami weather"...I lived in Ft. Lauderdale for a little while and I absolutely loved South Florida! Man I miss it.

texaswrx

Established Member
Trance, tell me about the Wolfgang PAint Sealant. I use the SSR 1 (need to go to the 2.5 next time), RMG and then Nattys. What advantage, ease of use, etc, do you get with the sealant?

Thanks

JP

trance_in_miami

Established Member
The Wolfgang Paint Sealant is actually very similar to the 4* UPP, it is water based rather than synthetic.based on my previous testing. But I do however prefer UPP but the Wolfgang does an awesome job mimicking a wax. Like 4* you can leave it alone or top it with a wax if you please... the removal is much easier than a wax & much easier then the Poorboy's EX-P, DP's Zaino.. this is based on my personal testing..but other members might have a different approach. A sealant like UPP & Wolfgang have more to offer then most Waxes.. Protection, Look, & eas of application/removal are paramount with these two sealants. :read:

The durability is on average 3-5 months like all the Sealants i have.
texaswrx
I recomend you use a Sealant to achieve maximum protection... :coolman:

IROC-Z28

Established Member
99ShinodaCobra said:
Looks awesome....
But I still prefer Zaino....

Don't need Zaino for a shine like that. :-D :p

108-0858_IMG.jpg

^That's just with NXT. Can't wait to try my CMW! I have nothing against Zaino, I'd like to try it one day.

Last edited:

texaswrx

Established Member
trance_in_miami said:
The Wolfgang Paint Sealant is actually very similar to the 4* UPP, it is water based rather than synthetic.based on my previous testing. But I do however prefer UPP but the Wolfgang does an awesome job mimicking a wax. Like 4* you can leave it alone or top it with a wax if you please... the removal is much easier than a wax & much easier then the Poorboy's EX-P, DP's Zaino.. this is based on my personal testing..but other members might have a different approach. A sealant like UPP & Wolfgang have more to offer then most Waxes.. Protection, Look, & eas of application/removal are paramount with these two sealants. :read:

The durability is on average 3-5 months like all the Sealants i have.
texaswrx
I recomend you use a Sealant to achieve maximum protection... :coolman:

Thanks for the reply! I will give it a try soon. What prep work should I do? I listed above what is on the car now.

Juiced-03

Established Member
haha I love the thread title! Your car looks great as always, but honestly, I didn't care for the Wolfgang too much. I still have a full bottle of it actually. I will say it looked great on metallic flake but not so good on regular paint. Plus, I didn't get the durability I was hoping for. Maybe they have improved it since because I see they have used different packaging. Either way, your car still looks awesome! Which tire dressing do you use? I really like the way it looks.

trance_in_miami

Established Member
Bryan.. believe me or not.. I used the Meguiar's Endurance High Gloss (purple gel) the reason for it is because it outlasts all of my tire products.. Thanks for the compliments...Guys.. & yeah the title is catchy.. & its intended to prove that with the right prep & products.. Zaino really has nothingt to ENVY!

Users who are viewing this thread