Why Autotire Sucks.....

i8u

Established Member
I called Autotire today to get some quotes on tires. We agreed on a price of just under $800 for 4 bfgoodrich g-force kdw tire in a size of 275/40/17. When I arrived I realized that the ticket that was printed was for a set of kdws all season tires! The manager saw the mistake and told the employee to give me a "code 3" on a set of kdw like I originally thought. The price was still $1050. I told him that was $250 more than I thought I was going to pay. I asked him if they would honer their "lowest price gaurentee" they advertise if I went home and grabbed the other quotes I had gotten earlier and brought it to them. They said of course. I brought him a quote for $840. He stood their for a few minutes looking over it. He then said that the price did not include a road hazzard warrenty. I corrected him and showed him where it did indeed include a road hazard warrenty. He said he charges $80 to mount and ballance the tires. I said okay so that would be $920. The manager stood there and said "I can't do that price".
I asked him what he could do? He said he could do "$840 with no roadhazard". I said I would let him know and walked out.

I was a return customer and had more faith in them than this...:bash:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Unless we don't want to!

that sucks.

Originally posted by i8u

"We will meet or beat any advertised Bottom Line Price on any Michelin®, BFGoodrich®, Uniroyal®, Kelly, Continental or General Tire we carry!"

Users who are viewing this thread