WhY Are People Stupid

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
Ok, so I am working last night, pretty slow night, kinda pissed off as my dads cadillac died during a delivery because the battery died, same thing that happened a few months back when i told him it was the alternator but he didnt listen:mj:

so a guy and girl walk in mid 20s asking if his girl can use the bathroom shes pregnant. I look at her she looks skinnier than paris hilton, so i kinda laugh in my head about that. I say we dont have a bathroom here, try next door. He then proceeds to yell and cuss at me, which i dont know what hes thinking but its not going to make a bathroom appear

i kinda laugh it off and the two other people working come up and i tell them about that. the guy walks by again and flips us off yelling at us. Well we laughed again and start talking about it when all of a sudden our front window shatters.

We all ducked thinking it was a gunshot which scared the shit out of us. Tom went outside and i followed with the bat, but the guy had already gotten on the freeway. Turns out he threw a big aquafina water bottle threw our front window, completely breaking it

BECAUSE WE DIDN"T HAVE A BATHROOM!:mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :cuss: :kaboom: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
where do you go to the bathroom?
Originally posted by 97 svt cbra
Ok, so I am working last night, pretty slow night, kinda pissed off as my dads cadillac died during a delivery because the battery died, same thing that happened a few months back when i told him it was the alternator but he didnt listen:mj:

so a guy and girl walk in mid 20s asking if his girl can use the bathroom shes pregnant. I look at her she looks skinnier than paris hilton, so i kinda laugh in my head about that. I say we dont have a bathroom here, try next door. He then proceeds to yell and cuss at me, which i dont know what hes thinking but its not going to make a bathroom appear

i kinda laugh it off and the two other people working come up and i tell them about that. the guy walks by again and flips us off yelling at us. Well we laughed again and start talking about it when all of a sudden our front window shatters.

We all ducked thinking it was a gunshot which scared the shit out of us. Tom went outside and i followed with the bat, but the guy had already gotten on the freeway. Turns out he threw a big aquafina water bottle threw our front window, completely breaking it

BECAUSE WE DIDN"T HAVE A BATHROOM!:mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :cuss: :kaboom: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :loser: :loser: :loser:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Hell, guys have the distinct advantage of being able to piss anywhere. I'd piss in a sink if I worked there (wherever that is).

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Originally posted by Zinc03Cobra
:lol:

Sometimes you just gotta go wherever you can. :D

I still think it's pretty messed up. :nonono:

I coulda seen him taking a wizz on the front window, but throwing the bottle through it? RETARD! His fingerprints are on the bottle.

Users who are viewing this thread