why ABS advantrak and tracktion controll on came on...

raywang5

Established Member
ok, 2011 gt500, i bought this car when it has 7500miles, now it has 11300miles, i was having my car serves check about the steering TSB on this Friday, and today when i'm driving to a shop and stop at a red light, the abs light, advance tracktion and tracktion control light all came on...wtf? is this warranty covering things? need help plz..consider it only has 11k miles..(maybe the serves tech doing something wrong when he checked steering wheel TSB??) so upset...i m going to sell this car if i need money off my pocket to fix this when the car is 90%new..:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

and yes one thing i forget to mention is i have the left rear tire replace on last Thursday because it has a bubble on the side wall, i have heard the abs sensor is connect to that, if it is not install properly the light will came on also?

Last edited:

Leonard 95

Established Member
Basically you just need to take it back and see what abs codes it has! Could be a bunch of things, could be as simple as a abs sensor or worse, no need to get upset, shit happens sometimes!

Monster Mach

Established Member
You should just give the car to me its a gremlin.. the abs is on the axle it self behind the brakes its a ring with notches on it and a sensor to count the notches... nothing in the tire itself

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

raywang5

Established Member
You should just give the car to me its a gremlin.. the abs is on the axle it self behind the brakes its a ring with notches on it and a sensor to count the notches... nothing in the tire itself

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Is there anyway to fix this by myself? U are just too far away from me lol

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
I'm closer and if not I travel. If I was to get rid of mine everytime something went wrong it would have left here the first week. I have seen a few have problems after the steering TSB. Once it's done lights start coming on. Go back and reflashed and all is fine. Go figure. Warranty will defintely take care of everything. Nice thing about Acura is they give you something to drive if it stays overnite lol. Should be a simple reflash. If your frustrated now you never need to mod anything

raywang5

Established Member
I'm closer and if not I travel. If I was to get rid of mine everytime something went wrong it would have left here the first week. I have seen a few have problems after the steering TSB. Once it's done lights start coming on. Go back and reflashed and all is fine. Go figure. Warranty will defintely take care of everything. Nice thing about Acura is they give you something to drive if it stays overnite lol. Should be a simple reflash. If your frustrated now you never need to mod anything

u are right my friend, its just too early to give up what i love...:beer::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread