Whose In, Central Jersey Meet 3/11/07

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
Where: 90 State Route 36, Eatontown, 07724
- Exit 105 off of the Garden State Parkway (5 minutes once you get off of the exit)

Date: Sunday March 11

Time: 12 noon till whenever

In that same plaza is a Habachi Restaurant. We could make reservations early and get enough seeting and have some good food if that is what the majority of people would like to do.

This meet would be open to any and all cars as long as people are respectful (No Burnouts, Loud Stereos) leave the bulls**t at home please. I will post this on the evo forums, someone could post it on the STI forums, I will post it on the supra forums and srt forums. Any other car forums you guys want post away.

Plenty of parking for 50+ cars.

Again this is just a feeler, it would be nice to put some screen names to faces. Hopefully we will be in the high 40;s low 50's for weather by then.

Again this is all just a feeler and weather permitting. Please post if you would be interested in attending. If only a handful of people will show I will just try for a different date.

Any suggestions, ideas let me know.

We should have a very good turnout of vehicles since I have posted this on the following forums:

www.svtperformance.com
www.sn95forums.com
www.supraforums.com
www.srt-4mation.com
www.srtforums.com
www.twinturbo.net
www.ne-evos.net
www.njtuners.com
www.evolutionm.net

Hope some of you guys can make it and show a good representation for mustangs.

.91fox

Stop Hatin
Established Member
I might go. I have to see if some of my fellow mustang owners are going.

.91fox

Stop Hatin
Established Member
ReVviNg HiGh said:
I might go to Chris. Lets talk to the rest of the crew.

ok:thumbsup: but I though you where going to have a hangover that morning:D

machsp33d

Jim Garv
Established Member
I would like to come down someday but march 11th wow its single digits and snow here 200miles away in ny! Maybe I can get some friends to join me in a cruise down to E-town when we def know the weather will be good! :D

Users who are viewing this thread