whose from the pittsburgh area?

Mr Ford

Established Member
Hi all I 'm from Allison Park. Whats the deal with ASAP (By Ed) He's two minutes from where I live. I have seen his place but have never delt with him.

fubu795

Banned
Originally posted by GOT SVT
(when my car is legal again that is)

fubu

what does this mean?

Big insurance problem with penndot that leads back almost a year now, should have the plate back towards end of august. I bought a beater car so I dont really care.

fubu795

Banned
Originally posted by Mr Ford
Hi all I 'm from Allison Park. Whats the deal with ASAP (By Ed) He's two minutes from where I live. I have seen his place but have never delt with him.

I've heard nothing but negative things about that place.

U1arunit

10 Second Club
Established Member
Another Pittsburgh Terminator!

Hi everyone, I want to introduce myself. My name is Mark and I just bought an 04 Black Cobra today. I have been a lurker on here for a while but now I really "belong" here.

I plan on breakin it in for a little while and then going crazy with the mods just like the rest of you guys! he he..

Anyways, if any of you guys want to get together sometime just give me a shout. I am actually from the Hopewell area but noone knows where that is it seems. LOL

Later guys, see ya round the "burgh".

U1arunit

10 Second Club
Established Member
How did the drags go today? I know that it was a short run "track". Did anyone make some nice runs? I wish I would have read this earlier. :(

Steel City

Banned
Originally posted by U1arunit
How did the drags go today? I know that it was a short run "track". Did anyone make some nice runs? I wish I would have read this earlier. :(

i got there in the afternoon and they wouldn't let anymore cares in. i managed to get my hand on a racing pass for 1 run but it sucked. traction was horrible and it was a pretty short track. real good turn out but it was really hot:beer:

fubu795

Banned
Yea I went to school in Oakdale for a couple years, hopewell isnt to far away. If the weather is decent I am gonna head up the the car show at robinson quaker steak and lube this sunday.

U1arunit

10 Second Club
Established Member
Thanks for the welcome guys! :beer:

Dan,

I didn't realize they still did that cruise in Robinson. I might try to go up as well if you are going. Is anyone else able to go? Maybe we can have a mini get-together. I need to get this car out and get some miles on it. I think I am only at 200 mi or so. LOL

-Mark

Originally posted by fubu795
Yea I went to school in Oakdale for a couple years, hopewell isnt to far away. If the weather is decent I am gonna head up the the car show at robinson quaker steak and lube this sunday.

U1arunit

10 Second Club
Established Member
BTW, does anyone know why I am not getting an email when one of my posts get replied to? I have subscribed to a couple but never get the email like I am supposed to. I checked and I am logged in and my listed email is correct etc..

Can anyone help..?

Steel City

Banned
Originally posted by U1arunit
BTW, does anyone know why I am not getting an email when one of my posts get replied to? I have subscribed to a couple but never get the email like I am supposed to. I checked and I am logged in and my listed email is correct etc..

Can anyone help..?

depends on who your account is through. my mac account doesn't give me thread reply's but my yahoo account does:shrug:

i didn't know they did the robinson show anymore either. the castevillage is getting so big i probably wont even check out robinson anymore:beer:

fubu795

Banned
Originally posted by Steel City
depends on who your account is through. my mac account doesn't give me thread reply's but my yahoo account does:shrug:

i didn't know they did the robinson show anymore either. the castevillage is getting so big i probably wont even check out robinson anymore:beer:

Whats castevillage?

Users who are viewing this thread