whos watching TUF

ULTIMATE ORANGE SS

Established Member
big country is about to put an end to this kimbo slice BS.

rampage knows hes ****ed if nelson takes him down. and thats exactly whats going to happen. nelson wins by suffocation. :lol:

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
im getting nervous waiting!!!! hope kimbo wins... i liked him now afer watching

ULTIMATE ORANGE SS

Established Member
this would be like going to a BJJ school knowing nothing and challenging the instructor to a grappling match.

this is how much kimbo is overmatched in this fight. anyone can get lucky but not in this case. nelson has been around awhile and should already be in the UFC hes that good.

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
roy aint what he made himself out to be ... he wasnt crap, just laid on kimbo and his stand up wasnt nothing...

btw... whats everyone got against kimbo? hell he seems to have more of a heart than anyone ive seen so far

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
I was a definite Kimbo hater, but on the show he seemed like a humble, like-able guy. I wanted him to win, but the big fat guy just laid on him and tapped him on the head. Seems like a cheap way to go out, but rules are rules.

DARK GEARS

Banned
Kimbo is a good stand up fighter. Tough as hell. If he gets the proper training like any of the guys he would be someone to look out for.

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
rules are rules i agree... but, i believe roy saying he is the best fighter on the show... and that he was suppose to be tuf 10's "big surprise" <-- ha, he wasnt much of a mma fighter from that bout.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
rules are rules i agree... but, i believe roy saying he is the best fighter on the show... and that he was suppose to be tuf 10's "big surprise" <-- ha, he wasnt much of a mma fighter from that bout.

Yeah, the Roy guy sounded like a cocky POS and really didn't deliver like his talking would indicate. Even that pinhead Dana White called it.

Edit - what's with being able to type "cocky" on this site now?

Last edited:

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Roy did win but thats one hell of a weak way to win! A 40lb advantage isn't a small one. Give kimbo more training and none of this pussy laying on top of someone and tapping them on the head. Were those supposed to be punches?? I mean common! Pick them up and let em go at it again.

Manny Pacquio vs. Roy :idea: Boxing is still better!

Last edited:

ULTIMATE ORANGE SS

Established Member
i think it was stopped early but kimbo wasnt going to offer any kind of offense. he wouldve just got taken down over and over.

kimbo will never be a good fighter. hes standup is overrated and hes clueless on the ground.

but i agree he isnt a bad guy. actually kind of cool. shitty fighter though. :lol:

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
were those supposed to be punches?? I mean common! Pick them up and let em go at it again.

if you watch the prefight discussion by the pool... he talks about this being a strategy... he even taps his face with his palm and talks about "even this will stop it"

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
i think it was stopped early but kimbo wasnt going to offer any kind of offense. he wouldve just got taken down over and over.

kimbo will never be a good fighter. hes standup is overrated and hes clueless on the ground.

but i agree he isnt a bad guy. actually kind of cool. shitty fighter though. :lol:

I agree on Kimbo. He seriously needs to work on his game. He's a strong guy with a lot of drive, but he's not going to be a serious contender if he can't improve. He looked like a slug on the ground.

if you watch the prefight discussion by the pool... he talks about this being a strategy... he even taps his face with his palm and talks about "even this will stop it"

I saw that.:lol: The guy is a weasel.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member

For all the post fight smack he was throwin out, that's a pretty puss ass strategy! Get your fat belly off and see what you can do. Get someone in his weight class and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread