Who's running TKO500/600?

kbconv

Mama's boy
Established Member
May be upgrading to a TKO600 for my 408 but I keep seeing the post about people having them stick between gears and hard shifting past 5500 or so without mods.

Anyone having any luck with them? I'm not looking to abuse it but want something that can perform a decent 2-3 shift at 6K.

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
It seems to be hit or miss. Some guys have issues with the 2-3 shift, some dont.

The modified versions of these TKOs from some vendors (Liberty's, ProMotion etc), are supposed to be better. There was a very informative thread on another forum about the issues with the TKO. You can PM me about the link if interested.

Have you considered a T56 6 speed manual? The new Tremec Magnum 6 speed seems very nice!

My94GT

Established Member
i will say from the little bit of driving ive done so far i will be looking into the magnum 6 speed next go round for a trans. im hoping when i adjust my clutch a bit more and get a small vibration issue sorted out all will be better.

MARK C

Established Member
I really like mine no problems what so ever!! I just did a MGW well worth it over the hurst that comes with the TKO-600.

Users who are viewing this thread