Who's running meth?

ECUSVT31

Established Member
Im going with the Snow Performance stage 2 boost cooler kit but dont know where im going to mount the 2 quart tank in our clustered engine bays... anyone have any pics of their setup??

Boss 327

All Motor
Established Member
when i put my system in, i didnt use the included bottle, i just used the windshield washer reservoir. it works great.

99cobra907up

Established Member
Can't get pics till weekend. I have the AFM kit that had a plastic bottle with it. Mounted bottle up inside bumper and behind driver's side headlight. Snaked fill hose up between back of headlight and front of core support.

Last edited:

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
I usually see people use the windshield washer tank for the meth. My friend is getting a trunk mount tank in his kb mammoth 04 cobra so that he can have a much larger capacity than the windshield washer fluid tank.

ECUSVT31

Established Member
i wish snow performance had a kit that didnt come with a tank cuz then id use the windshield washer fluid tank. i like that snow performance is a progressive sytstem. what brands are you guys runnning? i know ais is popular but its not progressive. still work just as good?

ECUSVT31

Established Member
oh nice, it comes with the fitting and the tank? thats pretty cool. the ais kit is so much cheaper though.. i cant decide! lol

ECUSVT31

Established Member
yeah i knowwww... a lot of people on this forum are running the ais kit and like it a lot. i still am prolly gonna go snow though

Users who are viewing this thread