Who's running ET street radials?

4.6pimp

Established Member
Going to take my turbo mach to darlington Thursday and will be on a set of 275/60 et street radials. The tires are not completely bald but do have some where. The car with the lose stall just kills the tires on the street so is there any chance of it hooking at the track.
I would like to leave of the t brake and see what she does. Who has a 600-700 rwhp car and run these at the track with success?

03 silver cobra

Established Member
I think they will do fine especially since its a 28. I'm going to trying Hoosiers down there on the same day, but mine is still a 6sp. I think yours with the auto will do fine. Hope to see ya there!

4.6pimp

Established Member
I think they will do fine especially since its a 28. I'm going to trying Hoosiers down there on the same day, but mine is still a 6sp. I think yours with the auto will do fine. Hope to see ya there!

I hope so. I think my converter is a little to loose so it shocks the tires on the street and spins pretty good..
Well just look for the yellow mach with the front bumper exhaust! Would be cool to meet some more svtperformance members.

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
Well... did they hook?

I remember when I took my car to the track for the first time this year. Playing with it on the street seemed like it launch ok, but at the track it launched sooo much harder I was screaming like a little girl! LOL!

TheGovernment

Established Member
IMO I had the MT ET drags and they were terrible on my regal T on the street. I got 540 km's out of them before they were coming apart. They hooked half asses and I felt they were a complete waste of money. I bought a set of Nitto dR's and they hooked about the same but got over 5000km's out of them.

4.6pimp

Established Member
Car hooked hard of the 2 step then fell on its face. Someone forgot to plug in maf when they changed the plugs... man I felt like a dumbass when I found that the next day

Evo2SVT

Established Member
IMO I had the MT ET drags and they were terrible on my regal T on the street. I got 540 km's out of them before they were coming apart. They hooked half asses and I felt they were a complete waste of money. I bought a set of Nitto dR's and they hooked about the same but got over 5000km's out of them.

My car hooked a 1.42 with the MT DR and i get about 5000 miles +100 passes out of a set

Users who are viewing this thread