Who's own the White Cobra parked in the Boeing parking lot?

Tru_Ice

Banned
bultaco370 said:
fast vette? :bs:

LOL, funny Paul. :fart: We'll see next Friday ;-) , I should get my DR's in today so I'm pretty much ready to go :burnout: . I hope your consistent, you'll need another 11.7 to be safe, but I really don't think you'll get it at PR. BR yes b/c it's a faster track, but who know I guess we'll c. :loser:

whippleblown03

Established Member
:poke: :thumbsup:
i cant make it next friday got to work. but August 3rd wensday night or friday august 5th i have those days off! then prepare to get :burn:
LOL

Last edited:

whippleblown03

Established Member
even if the vette gets 11's i will smoke him at the light. i cut a .019 reaction on rick and got him. hopefully i can drive again like i did last saturday! after i get a few more mods i might have to get a cage! if i cant beat true-ice then its back into the big mods. i no ice is warming up his credit card as we speek!
:nono:

Tru_Ice

Banned
bultaco370 said:
even if the vette gets 11's i will smoke him at the light. i cut a .019 reaction on rick and got him. hopefully i can drive again like i did last saturday! after i get a few more mods i might have to get a cage! if i cant beat true-ice then its back into the big mods. i no ice is warming up his credit card as we speek!
:nono:

Nah, no CC action going on right now, but if I get beat badly by Paul then it'll have to come out for some big mods as well.

For now, DRs came in yesterday, so Paul I'm ready to play when you are. As for Rick he may just push me to really put down some $$$ in mods. Is Rick the fast Cobra up here?

305-2.gif

For you Paul.

Last edited:

Joe5.0

Established Member
Tru_Ice said:
lol, probably, but I can own your Dad's Saleen....So where does that leave you?

Really? I dont recall you Racing my dads Saleen. :idea:

WHich leaves me (broke 17 year old) pimpin the ladies in my 5.0... :pepper:

Its all good man. :beer:

Tru_Ice

Banned
mean saleen said:
Really? I dont recall you Racing my dads Saleen. :idea:

WHich leaves me (broke 17 year old) pimpin the ladies in my 5.0... :pepper:

Its all good man. :beer:

lol, that was the first post this morning for me, I'm not really a morning person, but I didn't mean for it to sound so harsh. I just re-read it and sorry if it came off like that. If you want to run em' we can do, just let me know.

Joe5.0

Established Member
Haha dont Be scared now.....Just a Pullied 2v Saleen. But yea no prob man i hear yah. You get them drag radials on? When this F en Pulley gets here which was supposed to be monday:( ill give yah a Pm.

Joe5.0

Established Member
Tru ice i Think i just saw u in the Mukilteo area about Half hour ago. I was in the Red 5.0.

Was that you?

Tru_Ice

Banned
mean saleen said:
Tru ice i Think i just saw u in the Mukilteo area about Half hour ago. I was in the Red 5.0.

Was that you?

Nope I'm at work, and the car is parked at home. :coolman: Well it better not be my car!?!?!?! :eek: :eek: I brought the truck to work. :rockon:

Joe5.0

Established Member
Haha Well im sure its still at home. But yea i passed a Grey c5 with tinted windows....thought it was you.

Users who are viewing this thread