Who's own the White Cobra parked in the Boeing parking lot?

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Which parking lot? There's only a hundred or so of 'em. I'm over at the 45-80 (Bomarc) and the Oxford '04 that was here got sold. The only Terminators here are my DSG and a Sonic Blue that 1QWKSNK owns.

Tru_Ice

Banned
CharlieCobra03 said:
Which parking lot? There's only a hundred or so of 'em. I'm over at the 45-80 (Bomarc) and the Oxford '04 that was here got sold. The only Terminators here are my DSG and a Sonic Blue that 1QWKSNK owns.

It was in parking lot E2, and it WAS white.

whippleblown03

Established Member
i think ice is looking to race a stock cobra! its his only chance to beat one! LOL
plus he didnt show saturday. there was a ton of f-bodys for car club saturday! get that vette to the track with those drag radials and see what she can do! if i cant get you then it will be ricks turn! his seems to be running alot stronger than mine at the end of the track!

Tru_Ice

Banned
bultaco370 said:
i think ice is looking to race a stock cobra! its his only chance to beat one! LOL

HA, HA.....Paul very funny. I'm just trying to meet other car guys I work with.
Not trying to pick on any stock Cobra's. That's no fun.

bultaco370 said:
Plus he didnt show saturday. there was a ton of f-bodys for car club saturday! get that vette to the track with those drag radials and see what she can do! if i cant get you then it will be ricks turn!

By the looks of it, I'll be at PR on Wednesday if your interested.... :shrug:

Edit: Scratch that I was just informed that nationals are this week and the track won't be open until the 29th. Any other tracks open that don't require a ferry?

Last edited:

whippleblown03

Established Member
keep in touch. there should be another TNT in a few weeks so that we can get a bunch of us trash talkers together. i got some new nittos on order as my bfg are getting there. 2000 miles on them now and 40 drag passes but they sure hooked great at bremerton. bremerton track was prepped great. never spun at all in second. at pacific i have to get out of it in 2nd most of the time. you will drop that vette several tenths with drag radials! :burnout: :rockon:

Tru_Ice

Banned
bultaco370 said:
keep in touch. there should be another TNT in a few weeks so that we can get a bunch of us trash talkers together. i got some new nittos on order as my bfg are getting there. 2000 miles on them now and 40 drag passes but they sure hooked great at bremerton. bremerton track was prepped great. never spun at all in second. at pacific i have to get out of it in 2nd most of the time. you will drop that vette several tenths with drag radials! :burnout: :rockon:

Sounds good. Yeah hopefully I should drop somewhere near you. I'm not sure I'll be able to keep up w/ Rick, but it's worth a try. I've got a few more things in store for the Vette so hopefully, I'll have them put in before. I'd like to add about another 20-30 rwhp to the mix by the 29th, but we'll see.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
So do you have that bottle up and going then Tru......Your gonna need one to stay with me.....The guys know......

rick

Tru_Ice

Banned
RickSvt said:
So do you have that bottle up and going then Tru......Your gonna need one to stay with me.....The guys know......

rick

Thought about it, but I'm not a big fan of bottles. I wanna keep the one running strong w/o the juice.

I'm thinking of joining the FI crew here though, just waiting to see how the KB unit for the C5 turns out. I figure if you can't beat em' join em'.

Last edited:

03CONVTORCH

Scary Fast Snake
Established Member
Wheels

Hey Rick, Have you ever put 10.5 on the rear of yours and how difficult is it to trim this bolt on the IRS i have heard about to get clearance
Scott

Tru_Ice

Banned
RickSvt said:
True, just join them....then you might have a chance..lol...JK

I think w/ an FI C5 that's a pretty much guaranteed spanking for you Rick. :poke:

But I think I'll wait to put the down payment on an 07 ZO6 instead. But if I hit the lottery any time soon, watch out.

Last edited:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
If you want to run Nitto 315/35/17's(stock rim), then you dont need to do anything buy put the tire on. If you want to run 17x10.5's, you will probably need a spacer and shave that irs bolt. You just want to have about half of the head length, and HMwave pointed out to shave the edges down as well just in case you hit the bolt. I have also heard of a button head bolt, but I dont know how strong that is.

whippleblown03

Established Member
Tru_Ice said:
I think w/ an FI C5 that's a pretty much guaranteed spanking for you Rick. :poke:

looks like the next TNT is heating up!

rick, i got a MGW on the way! no more slow shifts. what clutch adjuster did you get LDC ?

fast vette? :bs:

Users who are viewing this thread