Who's not running side skirts?

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
I remember someone posting pics of their ride without skirts. Feel free to chime in.

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
Ooh ohh, me me me...

Loads of pics in these galleries...
http://www.ciottiindustries.com/gal...5-24-08&Qif=MemorialDay1.jpg&Qiv=thumbs&Qis=L

http://www.ciottiindustries.com/gal...ryHill/6-14-08&Qif=Meet2.jpg&Qiv=thumbs&Qis=L

lrg_Solo89.jpg

lrg_MemorialDay10.jpg

lrg_MemorialDay24.jpg

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
Ciotti-nice pics man and realy nice car....I think I'm taking the same path

Deff. Post some more pics up man!

stangnut

WETAHDED FRICKIN' NOOB
Established Member
so,whats under there when you remove the skirts? holes,clips, pins? can you just take them off, clean-up the area and go or do you have some body work to do?:beer:

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
nice 4x4's

4x4 my ass, my car has less than 2 inches ground clearance, it scrapes EVERYWHERE

so,whats under there when you remove the skirts? holes,clips, pins? can you just take them off, clean-up the area and go or do you have some body work to do?:beer:

Holes that you can't really see on a black car but are awful on any other color car :) BLACK FOR THE WIN!

More pics as requested...

lrg_Meet1.jpg

lrg_Meet2.jpg

You can see the holes in this picture, the light is hitting them just right...

lrg_Meet2.jpg

lrg_MemorialDay13.jpg

lrg_MemorialDay3.jpg

lrg_MemorialDay1.jpg

It's definitely not for everyone, but personally I love the way LX Foxbodies look which is why I did this in the first place. Plus it saves weight, you wouldn't believe how heavy those buggers are!

Kevin, you're a copy catting bastard, I love it

Last edited:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
4x4 my ass, my car has less than 2 inches ground clearance, it scrapes EVERYWHERE

You must have some low ass hanging exhaust then, because those pictures sure do not show a car that is 2" off of the ground.

I would wager money that my car is lower, and I've got more than 2" clearance...

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
I've never seen this "look" discussed on here before. Looks kind of unique to me ... I could live with it, as long as no other ground effects were installed. The holes would be a problem. :banana::rockon::banana:

stangnut

WETAHDED FRICKIN' NOOB
Established Member
ciotti, i like the look, but damn! thats alot of holes! must be 10 or 12 per side! i don't really care for the side skirts but i think i'll have to live with them for awhile. thanks for the pic's:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread