Who's Kenny Bell Cobra posted on Youtube?

Common

Established Member
Nope, he is on svtsnake.com, that car now has 302 billet stroker with KB 2.8h, one on the video is his old setup kb 2.2.

He just ran ran like 10.6 at full weight at last slicks rental.
It is the most famous cobra around, snakebite is verry well known, esp around NY metro and long island area.

03cobraracer

Established Member
no that was joes car, the owner of mustang magic in long island, ny. a customer of his now owns it.. here are some pics from monday when we were at atco for a track rental..
P1010439-2.jpg

P1010440.jpg

03cobraracer

Established Member
Nope, he is on svtsnake.com, that car now has 302 billet stroker with KB 2.8h, one on the video is his old setup kb 2.2.

He just ran ran like 10.6 at full weight at last slicks rental.
It is the most famous cobra around, snakebite is verry well known, esp around NY metro and long island area.

he went 10.3@137 on his last pass

03cobraracer

Established Member

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
the video on top is part II. this is compilation of part I and II....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LmFOXwXLc3Y

i talked to joe a while back and it seemed that he wanted the car back. because he was talking about future plans with the car, and a snakebiteIII video. i think it didn't come through when the car was on ebay a while back. it was a bargain too. i was thinking about getting it at the time. kicking myself to this day...

03cobraracer

Established Member
the video on top is part II. this is compilation of part I and II....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LmFOXwXLc3Y

i talked to joe a while back and it seemed that he wanted the car back. because he was talking about future plans with the car, and a snakebiteIII video. i think it didn't come through when the car was on ebay a while back. it was a bargain too. i was thinking about getting it at the time. kicking myself to this day...

joe did buy the car back and had it for a while.. but then he sold it again to the guy that currently owns it who is a friend of his.. he was the one racing it in the vid i posted above.. car now has a newer motor, 2.8kb, etc

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
I saw this video right when I first got my Terminator almost 4 years ago... A buddy of mine showed it to me and tried telling me that the Cobra was completely stock down to the exhaust. I laughed at him, but at the same time, I wished he was right. LOL

It would be nice to come stock with a twin-screw blower and an opened up exhaust. :D

Users who are viewing this thread