Who's in the deathpool this year?

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
Little late, but just wondering who's in this year and who's the top contenders?
I missed signing up for the one I'm normally in because of my limited access internet.
For those that don't know....death pool is more or less betting on which famous peeps are going to kick the bucket this year. It's the coolest way to win 500 bucks there is.

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
So you hope someone dies so you can make 500 bucks? Damn, that's cold.

I don't really hope anyone dies...but if they do I hope they are on my list. lol
Normally we get 5 picks, and they are all given a certain amount of points. (for instance someone like ted kennedy was a few points, but Brittany Murphy would have been 5times as many.

Friends back home have a list running for the last few years, and since nobody has picked a single person who's died, I think the pot is up around 5k.
For instance, I have Hugh Hefner, Jimmy Carter, Elizabeth Taylor, Britney Spears and Amy Winehouse.

Kainsel

Established Member
I'll go with Andy Rooney (turns 91 soon) and Russell Johnson, the Professor on Gilligan's Island (age 85)

slider701

Established Member
Jane Fonda (going downhill quickly), Elizabeth Taylor (been knocking on death's doorstep for years), Courtney Love (will spiral out of control this year), Steven Tyler (rehab won't work), Charley Sheen (jail and divorce will be real bad for him in 2010) and Nancy Reagan (this is a questionable wildcard)

Turbobrick

Outside Agitator
Established Member
Don't want to see it happen but Dennis Hopper (Blue Velvet changed my life)

Users who are viewing this thread