Who's home on Friday night?

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
im home but i have to get up in the morning early to help search for a little girl that went missing yesterday

SNCBOOM

Established Member
You must live in Gainesville. Heh, just kidding. I'm sitting at home too because I didn't feel like finding a DD.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
well i'm home on friday night but i'm drinking jim beam and hooking up my new 55" sony sxrd 1080 rear projection tv. my girl will be coming over later to help me celebrate so i don't really feel like a loser at the moment.:-D

Last edited:

loadchris

Established Member
Dont feel bad about not going out. Going out can get a little expensive..especially if you go out every Fri or Sat. night. Theres nothing wrong with chillin and havin a few beers in the comfort of your own home. Im doing the same..plus I have Drill tomorrow. I usually go out on Thurs. nights..its cheaper and its ladies night pretty much everywhere.

CentennialVert

Angry Pirate
Established Member
I'm throwing back Bud light. I've got some old Incubus going and just chilling, so its not a total bust. I was just looking foward to going to a party with friends...oh well.

tvguy

Home here..........will spend lot's of $$$$ on Sunday at a bar. Have to get a good seat early, which means getting there at noon PST. 3 hours before game time. 7 1/2 hours or so at the bar for the entire day will be a little expensive. So drinking the cheap shit tonight. Can't wait till Sunday though. My team is not in it, but fun shit still happens.
PACOTACO

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
mineralgrey01gt said:
im home but i have to get up in the morning early to help search for a little girl that went missing yesterday
I've been checking the NEWS but,
Please keep me informed, I'm on nights through the weekend but if still searching Monday and tuesday I can be there.

This won't be my first search, This is something I always feel I must do. Being the father of girls in that age range I know I would want all the help in the world in that situation.

JasonSnake

Established Member
I'm here freakin studying for my world religions class... got a test in the morning :(

And I didn't know there was a 1280p TV out?

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
SNCBOOM said:
You must live in Gainesville. Heh, just kidding. I'm sitting at home too because I didn't feel like finding a DD.

Man, that was the BEST part about being in Athens. I went to visit a couple friends at UGA during FFW Commerce and we were able to just walk everywhere. It was like a 10 min walk and boom bars everywhere. Totally different from FSU/Tallahassee where everything was just far enough away where you couldn't walk. That was the thing I liked the most about Athens.

Users who are viewing this thread