Who's here is going to Chili Fest 08'??????????

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Shit is gonna be crunk. My team is "Chili Sluts and Beer Guts" :banana:. Gotta make this L related so bring yalls trucks, pull the keys and :beer::beer::beer: with me:-D

Here is the link to the site.....

www.chilifest.org/home.htm

SVTxXxFreak6

TSAFE MOTHER****ER
Established Member
Down here in Florida we have the Chili Cook Off, shit is filled with mudders, beer, drunk rednecks and chili. So much fun. lol

FordFanStan

Established Member
I would love to go to that, but obviously it's a little far for me. I looooove Chili, but my stomach doesn't always agree :shrug: ... Stan

txyaloo

Established Member
I was just down there for HLSR BBQ Cookoff. I think I ate 30lbs of ribs. I don't know if I could handle that much chili. That'd be some serious butt burn, but there's some good bands playing Saturday nite...

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Stan-Get ya a plane ticket and come hang out with us Texas boys........and girls of course ha ha. Gonna be a blast man.

Hey Jeff you aint gonna make it?? Your just right down the road. Kinda......

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
I was just down there for HLSR BBQ Cookoff. I think I ate 30lbs of ribs. I don't know if I could handle that much chili. That'd be some serious butt burn, but there's some good bands playing Saturday nite...

Yeah dont know all of em' but Gary Allen and Pat Green are 2 good ones for sure. For some reason girls tops seem to fall off when they get on stage. Its the weirdest thing :rolling:

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Stan-Get ya a plane ticket and come hang out with us Texas boys........and girls of course ha ha. Gonna be a blast man.

Hey Jeff you aint gonna make it?? Your just right down the road. Kinda......

I might round up the guys and go.

I've never been, so I don't know what I'm missing.

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Cool. I'll look ya up bro. ^^^^

Derek- There are plenty of women there to bed up with brotha'....

Jeff--Round em' up patna'.

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
It dont matter does it???? All you needed was a place to sleep and possibly have a "race with em that night" ha ha.

FordFanStan

Established Member

Trust me Chad I wish I could, but funds are a little short since I've been spending like crazy on ol' Black Betty. Once she's done, I'm probably going to take a road trip in her and I'll stop on by Texas for sure... Stan

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
I understand completely Stan as I'm back in school, no job, and still trying to upgrade Ol' Silver ha ha. Well maybe next time. Or hell, this summer there is always shit like this going on.

Users who are viewing this thread