Whos had a blown coyote and a c6z?

thekanezzi

Established Member
Right now Ive got a tvs coyote and its great. I have the next round of mods in my mind but I cant help but think about just upgrading to a c6z due to the fact their prices are going to the toilet and that I believe the c6z is a better overall platform that my mustang. Currently, I dd my stang, make 611rwhp and do roll racing events. I do, on occasion, take my mustang up some twisty roads but its seldom.

Id like to hear comments on the +/- that others see if I were to make the switch.

In my dream world, Id like a nice low miles c6z with a h/c setup done, and then add FI in the future.

Thanks!

alex3610

Established Member
What kind of money are the C6Z's going for nowadays? I LOVE Mustang's but a C6 is in a different segment as a true sports car vs. a muscle/pony car imho. I drove a C6 LS3 for a week a few years back and was very impressed, can only imagine what a worked C6Z is like. Sounds like you will have a bad ass car either way.

thekanezzi

Established Member
Ive seen nice, totally stock pre 09 c6z go for less than 40k. Ive seen bad ass post 09 fully loaded and h/c for 55k and up. Ive driven a stock c6 briefly but that was waaay before i had anything actually fast so its not the best indicator.

oldbones

The blue bowtie
Established Member
I wish I could roll a c6z, just have to have a back seat. The weight advantage of the vette is incredible. My buddy has a stock 2014 GT500 and a bolt-on and sprayed ls3 C6 blows his car away, at least until he mods his GT500.

nxhappy

Established Member
corvettes are for gay old men who have small penises.

That being said, mod your car some more if you don't think it's fast enough. Or buy a 14 GT500 :)

thekanezzi

Established Member
I wish I could roll a c6z, just have to have a back seat. The weight advantage of the vette is incredible. My buddy has a stock 2014 GT500 and a bolt-on and sprayed ls3 C6 blows his car away, at least until he mods his GT500.

that is where im at. 15k more into my car wont get me as far as 15k into a vette

That being said, mod your car some more if you don't think it's fast enough. Or buy a 14 GT500 :)

Lol, my wife says the exact same thing. no joke. If I cant get what I want for my stang, I will just have to mod it some more! GT500=drool

g

t

r

;-)

Lol! Trade mt stang for your gtr?

apex32

5.slow
Established Member

Lol. It's a better car regardless of what you say

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Id go with the C6Z.

You can make a mustang fast, you can make it handle, but itll never feel like driving a Corvette.

nxhappy

Established Member
Lol, my wife says the exact same thing. no joke. If I cant get what I want for my stang, I will just have to mod it some more! GT500=drool

See, your wifey knows what a REAL car is . happy wife = happy life !

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
A C6Z is definitely no convertible GT500. Or an 07 fusion. Especially a car with a custom oil seperator and super sweet off brand wheels.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
A C6Z is definitely no convertible GT500. Or an 07 fusion. Especially a car with a custom oil seperator and super sweet off brand wheels.

Right?

A C6Z is a ****load more car than even a '13 GT500. Any woman who thinks Vettes are for gay old men, well, I'd question my relationship with said woman.

Id go with a base C6 myself, and with the money saved make it even better than a C6Z.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread