Who's Got This Cobra Pic??

Cold Brew

Established Member
cobraleaderan2qm5.gif

Anybody have the fullsize pic of this? preferrably without the text? I know its out there, wanna use it as my background:D

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
all the pontiac owners lined up their cars thinking it was going to be a sweet photoshoot. Then suddenly the terminator pulls up... Jk..

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
Wishing4Cobra said:
all the pontiac owners lined up their cars thinking it was going to be a sweet photoshoot. Then suddenly the terminator pulls up... Jk..

u never know:-D

svtrookie

Established Member
For some reason I cant make it larger. Sorry boss that is all I have!

Last edited:

SVT2122

Established Member
The pontiac owners probably thought the picture was going to make it look like they're all about to jump the cobra, even though if cars could throw down, I think the cobra would woop all those cars in an old school gang fight.

Psi23

Do I have a Boog Hangin?
Established Member
SVT2122 said:
The pontiac owners probably thought the picture was going to make it look like they're all about to jump the cobra, even though if cars could throw down, I think the cobra would woop all those cars in an old school gang fight.

lol :banana:

GodStang

Established Member
The story I heard was they were doing a F-body club photoshoot and one of the friends had that cobra so they took a pic with it.

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
that is a sweet pic.

as soon as I saw it remind it me about this pic, kind of in the same theme, rival gang surrounding the "enemy", and the lonely "enemy" ready to kick some arse...

fullybuilt158ik8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread