Who's got the most miles?

JedWele

aka "boostfiend"
Established Member
Just was curious who has the highest miles on these cobra’s , obviously not a Lincoln that gets taken across the country much, but I have seen a 2 starting to get close to the 200k mark on original engine’s (they were new edge’s actually) Anybody higher then that on this board?

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
193K and in storage till the trip for the rebuild. Still pulls hard...just not willing to go boosted with low compression number in the #4 cylinder. If not for the blower...I bet she had years left in her.

JedWele

aka "boostfiend"
Established Member
193K supercharged pretty impressive, how long you had the blower on there?

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
193K supercharged pretty impressive, how long you had the blower on there?

Naw...it had 193K and the last thing I had to do was get the compression check done before the blower got installed and tuned. The compression check showed low numbers in #4 cylinder. I secured a DD for the meantime, put on the blower kit and then stored it. It's still never even been tuned. I didn't want to chance wrecking the block and crank with a weak cylinder. That 193K is all N/A. It will get rebuilt in August and then tuned at the same time. I'll limp it all the way to Atlanta below 3000 rpm so I don't get into boost.

Users who are viewing this thread