Who's going to the autobauhn

1993R

Established Member
Wish I was going to be able to be there with you guys. Unfortunately I can't be in two places at once. While I'm teeing off in Scotland I'll be thinking of you guys. :rockon: Hopefully next year :pepper:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
93SVTCobra said:
Since this is a pilot program it will really help us out if you pre-register. This seminar will work with you to develop your mental stamina so that when you are in the car you are better qualified to make quick and sound decisions as well as develop your mental focus. Remember, there is no charge to attend - it's complimentary!

SVTOA... the ride of your life!

Mark:

This sounds real interesting? I think I'd like to try it? We'd miss any scheduled track time during this I can only assume?

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

1993R said:
Wish I was going to be able to be there with you guys. Unfortunately I can't be in two places at once. While I'm teeing off in Scotland I'll be thinking of you guys. :rockon: Hopefully next year :pepper:

Larry:

Golf?!??! I'm not sure admitting that is such a good idea on a message board full of gear heads and track ho's?!? :poke: ;-)

Last edited:

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
ac427cobra said:
This sounds real interesting? I think I'd like to try it?
Larry:

Golf?!??! I'm not sure admitting that is such a good idea on a message board full of gear heads and track ho's?!?

Hey, that is just what I need. My wife has always encouraged me to sharpen my mind! It will be interesting to see how he can mix intellectualism with racing tires and an adrenalin rush.

Since Larry is taking his family to Scotland, I wonder if I could borrow his R? It would be the perfect car for the R race!! :idea: It will need some fresh rubber! :coolman: You did get some new racin' tyres?

Dean, it's only 1200 miles; a little walk in the park. I didn't read anything from Gene complaining about the short drive :poke: .

P/S Anybody noticed who is on the SVT calender this month? I wonder if that is part of Dr. Dallaire's HPI methods?

r82of250

Established Member
1995COBRA-R said:
Dean, it's only 1200 miles; a little walk in the park. I didn't read anything from Gene complaining about the short drive :poke

Doc, Gene's about 8 hours closer to Joliet than I am, and his wife is probably drivin' the tow rig! As I recall, he said something about his wife bein' the real driver in the family! :poke:

Dean

Andy M

Established Member
1993R said:
Saint Andrews I presume???

1993R

Established Member
Starting off in Troon and hopefully making St. Andrews. My Dad was born in Irvine so I'm staying with family and doing some touring and resting.I've got two weeks to chill out.
Nice try Doc......keep thinking those good thoughts!!

94Cobra5.0

Established Member
Fellas, I am wondering if one of you could help me out with a little problem. My girlfriend and best friend are going up with me to see the show and races (av8ss) this coming weekend and I want them both to experience what these cars are. My girl has put up with me for almost 2 years of talking about Mustangs and finally she has relented and decided she needs to come to the track.

Would anyone be willing to give her a ride and scare the bejeezus out of her? :fm: She is used to hillbillys with dirt track stockcars and thinks that this may be just an excuse for a import show (girls, boobs, etc.) with Mustangs...

So, if you can help me out, let me know. A ride in a 00R would really knock her socks off.

Thanks in advance. :D

Matt

Last edited:

Andy M

Established Member
I am sure we could get someone to give her a ride, however, I think it would have to be an instructor? I do not think SVTOA will allow spectators (ie: not a registered driver) to ride with anyone but instructors????

Cobra-R

Established Member
Matt,
I'm sure we can get her a ride, I will be there in my 95R and would be willing to give a ride, can't help with the 00R. I am sure someone will be willing to ante up with a 00R, just come over and see us, we all should be parked together.

Brian

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
I'm not capable of "Scaring" her because I drive Sooooooo smooth! :rollseyes

If we can get it cleared with Cork I'm sure it's a distinct possibility?

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

93SVTCobra

Established Member
Rides can only be with Instructors but we have plenty of them who are willing to give some rather exciting rides!

94Cobra5.0

Established Member
Sounds great guys...please let me know who to talk to, what car, and maybe an idea of a number. I will get her there with a helmet and the stuff required. Hell, my best friend and I may want to go for a ride, too! :rockon:

Thanks.

Let me know where to talk to who (as if that made sense... :pepper: )

SVT_KY

Established Member
WoooHooo !!! I got the plug problem fixed ...

The evap hose pulled off ... < Jeez! > If I knew
what that was I prolly coulda fixed it Sunday morning.

Oh Well ... ON TO AB !!!

SVT_KY

Established Member
ragansrcobra99 said:
Bruce mentioned a 54quart cooler full of hops.
Hmm, ya'll mind a hillbilly showing up to hang out for a day or so
(probably Fri if it happens)?

Bring some 'shine ... I will prolly see you on I65 somewhere.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
ragansrcobra99 said:
Bruce mentioned a 54quart cooler full of hops. Hmm, ya'll mind a hillbilly showing up to hang out for a day or so (probably Fri if it happens)?

There will be a limited supply, so the earlier you get there the more you can drink!!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
I don't think I'm going to be able to fit all of this beer into a 54 quart cooler!! :eek:

Looks like the 105 quart cooler is coming instead!?!?! :D

You boys better be thirsty!?!?!?!!? :pepper:

scottmartin

lets get ready to rumble!
Established Member
autobahn

this is not about racing, beer or bets, but will the track be open thursday afternoon for us to unload and get setup? i pm'd mark but have not received a reply yet. Thanks Scott

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
scottmartin said:
this is not about racing, beer or bets, but will the track be open thursday afternoon for us to unload and get setup? i pm'd mark but have not received a reply yet. Thanks Scott
not sure if mark is back yet, but I was informed that the track will be open from 5pm-10pm, and I plan on dropping my trailer and heading to the hotel and resting up after the 800+ mile trip, passing thru chicago should be a thrill as always :fm:

Users who are viewing this thread