Whos going to Pacific Raceways on Sunday?

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
Just wondering who is gonna make it out for the test and tune. I need to redeam myself after last weekend. It was slightly embarassing. Hope to see a bunch of cobras out there.

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
if I can get the halfshafts in, I'll be going to Bremerton...but it looks like rain also...

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
I have a black cobra. . .do they call they call the event if its drizzling? What is at bremerton this sunday?

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
March 24 Street Legals/Test & Tune
March 25 Test & Tune
Junior Dragster Test & Tune
Northwest Pro Street Association (NPSA) Qualifying
March 26 Test & Tune
Northwest Pro Street Association (NPSA) Meet #1

if the track is wet there is no racing from what I understand...

whippleblown03

Established Member
suprjagr said:
if I can get the halfshafts in, I'll be going to Bremerton...but it looks like rain also...

heard you broke one! i ordered mine yesterday from lethal! you know you are going to get the boot with that snake! :-D

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
didn't know the extent of the damage, so I was a little scared I blew apart everything...good idea to get the halfshafts in...I'm going to work on launches first and then for my last one I'm going to rip it hard and get kicked off, haha...

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
if the weather is like it is today(Saturday the 26th) definitely heading south.. hope to get there when the gates open, but most likely won't get there till about 9 or 10 am..

anyone have a helmet that I could borrow, I can't find mine from my last move..

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
went to the track, got teched in, and waited in the staging lanes.. got up to about 6 cars from the starting line for my 1st run, when it started to rain reasonably hard.. they had everyone drive out onto the track to try and keep the 1st half of it dry.. but no joy, it was raining too hard so they cancelled racing..

the only good thing, they gave everyone back their tech cards, which are good for 25 dollars at the track(either to get back in at a later date or to buy stuff from them)

it was kinda good, since I still can't find my helmet, and will have to buy a new one I suppose..

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
Joe5.0 said:
Sucks it rained, but sounds like you got a good deal.

it would be a good deal.. except when I checked the schedule, the next test and tune is after I leave for deployment, and the last test and tune of the season is done before I get back from deployment.. :bash: :bash:

Joe5.0

Established Member
Silver2003Cobra said:
it would be a good deal.. except when I checked the schedule, the next test and tune is after I leave for deployment, and the last test and tune of the season is done before I get back from deployment.. :bash: :bash:

Well Aint that Just :bs:

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
sry guys i didnt even show up! I had to go back to school. Ill let you know when i try and go back

Users who are viewing this thread