whos down for a cruise to mustang week

johnjon87

Established Member
What's up me and a few people as of now are going to get a group of stangs together to cruise down to mustang week July 18th.. so if anyone in the area is interested in meeting up to cruise as a group down to the planet Hollywood that day lemme know if you're down!

johnjon87

Established Member
we are currently working out all the kinks but I believe right now were going to do one down on monday and one back saturday. As of right now it will be sponsered by bangastang and performance autosport, and Im going to see if Evolution would be intrested. Anyways we plan on meeting somewhere in a central area where people from further north can meet us. We then plan on stopping about every 130-150 miles for gas, this way people further south have a randevous for the cruise as well! We will map out our route and our stops so people coming down monday can meet up with us as we drive south. If you Northern guys can let me know when a good time would be to meet in northern VA would be then we would plan on meeting here at a time and then leaving to SC. Then on Saturday after the last event we plan on getting people together again to do the same thing and as we go further and further north the more peace signs well thrw up haha... we also plan on stoping at a place to eat on the way down and then back on the way up. as I said this is still getting all th kinks worked out but my friend matt and I are setiting it all up and he is currently making a website for the cruise. Ill let you guys know more details as they unfold!

Last edited:

johnjon87

Established Member
also we are planning on making this an annual cruise so tell everyone you know that may want to come down and hopefully this year we will have a good turn out and grow to more and more stangs every year!

Users who are viewing this thread