Who's cruzin sunrise tonight?

lookinfor cobra

Established Member
Dont know many of you but would like to meet up and hang out! let me know thanks mike.......p.s got new rims and dont know how to post pics maybe im just stupid? thanks again:shrug:

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
i didnt go out tonight. got off work at 11:10 and didnt feel like leavin the house. hope u guys had fun. 97 svt cbra: i wanna know how it went at the track, it was a lot colder today than on wednesday u lucky bastard.

Justin

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
dont ask i need that driver mod before my car does well..13.6 @105 with a 2.2 60' again bleh my car needs that thing called a good driver

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
arent u on DR's? shit man i hit a 2.1 60' on street tires in the blazing heat at the crappily prepared wednesday night drags. what was it like out there tonight? how many runs and stuff? waqs the viper out there?

Justin

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
treynor didnt show up and yes im on drag radials i plan to go sob in the corner at my crappy driving

lookinfor cobra

Established Member
well I went out and got my a** handed to me by a 02 ss camaro but thats ok because he was a friend . 97 svt was the track open sat and how much is it to run ? how many runs did you get in? on a different note how do you post a picture on these forums:shrug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread