Who's Cobra Between Woodinville and Duvall

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
02YZ125 said:
The exhuast went on pretty easy... Only tip I could give ya is leave everything loose til its all together and on the hangers, then tighten from the front to the back. Makes it easier to adjust the tips.

My screen name is pretty old but I use it on every forum, I used to ride a YZ125 but sold it and am now selling my CR250 to help pay for the Terminator. Me and my Dad used to go out to eastern WA to ride the dunes (Vantage area) alot but it was a pretty long drive. Other than that theres a TON of trails around here that I ride sometimes. Do you ride?

Oh yeah- Glad you guys like my avatar... My GF loves the 03 about as much as I do :-D

Yes, I have an RMX 250. Always looking for someone to ride with and the time to go. If your up for it let's go when it warms up a bit. Are you going to do the desert 100?

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Christian said:
Saw a Red 10th Anniversary vert in the Redmond area today. Parked in one of the many plazas there! Breaks the cycle of black, but still good to know yet another exists:rockon:

Christian

I ran into him at the DQ on Redmond Way one night, gave him a little rev then noticed the Stinger tips on his car as well.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Oxford Snake said:
I ran into him at the DQ on Redmond Way one night, gave him a little rev then noticed the Stinger tips on his car as well.

I saw him today. Turned right at the DQ. I thought I had the only torch red Cobra in existence :( Anyone know who it is?

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
yeah the red one belong to the manager at DQ, cant remeber his name but my friend works with him. And Stephan when did you get 03?? I still thought you were messing around with the 96 lol. But yeah you need to hit up the dyno day for sure this time.
-Anthony

02YZ125

So sticky
Established Member
Shangsta said:
yeah the red one belong to the manager at DQ, cant remeber his name but my friend works with him. And Stephan when did you get 03?? I still thought you were messing around with the 96 lol. But yeah you need to hit up the dyno day for sure this time.
-Anthony

You should buy my Vortech for your 96! Its got like 15hrs on it... What a waste of money for me :cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread