Who's Cobra Between Woodinville and Duvall

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
was behind a Cobra today about 2:15 pm on Woodinville-Duvall Rd. It was black with silver inserts in the COBRA on the back bumper. It had an aftermarket exhaust and sounded real good. Anyone know who it might be?

Oxford Snake

Established Member
I have seen a Sonic Blue with a sunroof headed into Redmond Ridge a few times and I spotted a yellow vert with COBRA across the windshield as well. Starting to see more and more. Still only seen 1 other White Cobra, vert though.

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
i've seem him in juanita/woodinville area
he had ****ed up side mirror in august
the dude is tight
talked to him for like 10 sec on traffic light

02YZ125

So sticky
Established Member
It was probably me coming home from work... Black 03 with bassani exhaust, SS inserts and really, really dirty (the hose is frozen- I cant wash my car!!!). Sorry I didnt see you. Where are you located?

Steve

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
That's gotta be you. You turned into a neighborhood up the hill from Saybrook? Can't remember the name of it. Sounds really good, now I can't wait to get my Bassani system on.

I am out in Duvall, up on the hill before the high school. I was behind you in a filthy red F-150 Lariat Supercrew that's why you wouldn't have seen me. Nice avatar BTW

02YZ125

So sticky
Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
That's gotta be you. You turned into a neighborhood up the hill from Saybrook? Can't remember the name of it. Sounds really good, now I can't wait to get my Bassani system on.

I am out in Duvall, up on the hill before the high school. I was behind you in a filthy red F-150 Lariat Supercrew that's why you wouldn't have seen me. Nice avatar BTW

Yea... Aspenwood. I acutally remember seeing you behind me, I took a subconscience note I think cause my Dad used to have the same truck. Good to see more Cobras around here :thumbsup:

Joe5.0

Established Member
Man theres alot of cobras around! ive seen a black 10th and a regular black 03 through here lately. Now theres a Convo 03(black) Nothing but black mustangs here in Snohomish lol.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Always good to see cobras, I sent you a pm. We are a pretty close group of people, always helping eachother out and not stuck up. Get back to me about that pm

rick

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
So, you have any pointers about installing that Bassani exhaust? And I assume from your screen name that you ride. Where do you go?

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
mean saleen said:
Man theres alot of cobras around! ive seen a black 10th and a regular black 03 through here lately. Now theres a Convo 03(black) Nothing but black mustangs here in Snohomish lol.

Saw a Red 10th Anniversary vert in the Redmond area today. Parked in one of the many plazas there! Breaks the cycle of black, but still good to know yet another exists:rockon:

Christian

Joe5.0

Established Member
Christian said:
Saw a Red 10th Anniversary vert in the Redmond area today. Parked in one of the many plazas there! Breaks the cycle of black, but still good to know yet another exists:rockon:

Christian

Yea i almost forgot, theres a Red 03 Convo with Saleen lightbar and Tono cover around that lives right up the road(new bunk foss road) hes got Steeda intake and Magnaflow Catback he sayed "its more power then ill ever need". :-D

02YZ125

So sticky
Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
So, you have any pointers about installing that Bassani exhaust? And I assume from your screen name that you ride. Where do you go?

The exhuast went on pretty easy... Only tip I could give ya is leave everything loose til its all together and on the hangers, then tighten from the front to the back. Makes it easier to adjust the tips.

My screen name is pretty old but I use it on every forum, I used to ride a YZ125 but sold it and am now selling my CR250 to help pay for the Terminator. Me and my Dad used to go out to eastern WA to ride the dunes (Vantage area) alot but it was a pretty long drive. Other than that theres a TON of trails around here that I ride sometimes. Do you ride?

Oh yeah- Glad you guys like my avatar... My GF loves the 03 about as much as I do :-D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread