Who's car is this??

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I seem to remember that car being sold a bunch of times. Maybe I just saw a million ads for it. Can't believe he called those wheels BBS's.

02zealot

Jesus is the only way, truth and life - John 14:6
Established Member
sunburned said:
I seem to remember that car being sold a bunch of times. Maybe I just saw a million ads for it. Can't believe he called those wheels BBS's.
He didn't call those wheels BBS's. That's Brandon's old car and he sold the CCW's seperately before selling the car. The BBS's were put on when the car was sold.

KENNE-BELL'D

DE OPPRESSO LIBER
Established Member
someone bought it from a guy in Cali about 3 weeks ago, the new owner lives in Utah, and is already selling it.......whats that all about?

Sharkster

Established Member
I was within about 1 day of buying that car from him in Cali about 6 months ago. Bank was giving me crap on dumping my 01 at the time to clear debt for this one. Couldnt get mine sold and ended up buying mine from a dealer with trade. He never said anything about damage to the car AT ALL. Most of what is one the car is what I was told in the sale of it. It had some Ric racing seats in it and he wanted 28000.... 26000 was what we agreed on without the seats. He had blacked out rims on it as well. Those nice chromies had already sold.
Ive still got these pictures on my machines for wallpapers. Stunning photos

Users who are viewing this thread