Who's car is this? Is it somebody on this board

stangfan

When in doubt.. Floor it!
Established Member
Here's the movie...

Yellow '03 Coupe

Anybody know who's car this is?

More importantly, what kind of exhaust does this guy have? I'm in the mood for an exhaust change. I like the way this sounds...

My current setup (MAC catted H with 2 chamber flows) is just not 'dirty' enough...

blk96SVT

Established Member
Dont know who's car it is, but I think it looks like Bassani tips on it. It also sounds like Bassani!

stangfan

Established Member
I think it looks like Bassani tips on it. It also sounds like Bassani

Could be. Can anyone verify?

If it is Bassani, it's obvoiusly an o/r X. Question is, does he have aftermarket headers/cat-back?

stangfan

Established Member
ttt.

Figured I'd give it one more shot.

Anyone here own the yellow '03 in this vid? or know exactly what kind of exhaust he's running?

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by VeNoMiZeD
That sounds like my setup (see sig). Bassani is the choice you want. :-D

VeNoMiZeD we have the same set up. Nice numbers also....:beer:

03blacksnake

Time Traveler
Established Member
I've seen that video before. It was posted here a while back I believe. I'm pretty sure that's Bassani with no cats...

Oh yeah, Bassani is the only way to go :thumbsup: Women snatch their children up off the street when I roar by! :D

VeNoMiZeD

Established Member
Originally posted by LCCOBRA
VeNoMiZeD we have the same set up. Nice numbers also....:beer:

Thanks. I really like the Bassani setup alot. I had Bassani on my previous 93 Cobra, and loved it. Thats the reason why i stuck to Bassani, or else i would have went the Stinger route. But im happy i didn't. I was hoping for 400+, but i figured with a an hour and 45 minute drive, literally about a 3 minute cool down. Thats the reason why i probably didn't hit 400+. I hope im in the 410-420, when i go back with the same mods, but a way longer cool down.

03blacksnake

Time Traveler
Established Member
I dynoed 413 RWHP (SAE) with only a drop in K&N and the silencer removed after installing mine so that sounds about right. This from a base of 383 HP completely stock on the same dyno and I had a cool down of about 30 min. or so both times.

Users who are viewing this thread