Whoopi Goldberg to Glenn Beck: You're a Lying Sack of Dog Mess

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
Whoopi and the View cronies are the last ones who should be calling people liars and sacks of dog crap. They have their heads so far up Obama's ass they probably know what he had for breakfast. They have zero credibility when it comes to politics, not saying Beck does, but at least his job puts him in the general realm of political knowledge.

And I find it hilarious that people bash Fox News all day and then proceed to watch crap like "the view", CNN, and MSNBC, as if they are somehow less biased.
And King Black, saying Glenn Beck is a leader of the party is like saying Keith Olbermann or Oprah are leaders of the Dems. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
They may be bitter old hags but at least they are not full of shit like glenn beck and everyone else on fox. lol they have you mullet wearing gunslinging rednecks on a tight rope.:lol1:

Just like those bitter ole hags got you so PU$$Y whipped you don't know which end is up. Left wing elitists FTL:bored:

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
I didnt watch the video but...

1) noone cares about what women on "the view" say

2) w goldberg is worthless

mr2cam

Established Member
I think im at work when that show is on. They should change the name of the show to "The Menopause".

its sad that hes considered a "leader" of a political party

What are you talking about? He's radio talk show host. He's not considered the leader of any party. Man you are not an intelligent guy. You draw such ridiculous conclusions on so many topics.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
As bad as the view is.....Glenn Beck is the biggest POS I have ever seen! Who is this dumbass? Why is he on TV? Where did he come from? I have tried to watch him a few times and could not withstand him for more than a few minutes.

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Those floppy vagina hags are annoying. I'm not the biggest fan of Beck either, but those old ladies are annoying.

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
I dont watch either show. I do agree though that those women had a whole lot of nothing to get pissed off about and go on and on about it....wait did I say those women, I mean 99.9% of women are like this.....:lol:

1fasO3CobraVert

Bitten
Established Member
As bad as the view is.....Glenn Beck is the biggest POS I have ever seen! Who is this dumbass? Why is he on TV? Where did he come from? I have tried to watch him a few times and could not withstand him for more than a few minutes.

Glenn Beck is one of the only voices of rationale thought/reasoning I'm hearing out there along with Bill O'Reilly and Hannity. This countries shift to the extreme left is placing our country in the SUCK. He actually says things that I'm already thinking and am totally in agreement with. He actually has the balls to speak the truth. He's grass roots America, got his start in Lexington, KY and has hosted Christian radio, rock and good ole country. He's on TV to save our ass from the Liberal ASS-SUCKs. You should try to listen to what he says. Your dumbass might be enlightened. NSDQ:eek:

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
They may be bitter old hags but at least they are not full of shit like glenn beck and everyone else on fox. lol they have you mullet wearing gunslinging rednecks on a tight rope.:lol1:

You are a MORON!

Users who are viewing this thread