Whooped a SHO.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Well, tonight i proved myself wrong. I killed a SHO. A nice red one, MTX i believe.

One the way home from work, i went thru the local cruise and and saw a SHO cross the street, so I turned and followed, caught up to him, and pulled up next to him and he got one it. He pulled from me pretty good, so I thought he actually could drive or something. Then he got ahead of me and waved me up, like i wasn't gonna race or something. He thought he was pretty cool since he just pulled on me. I pull up next to him and he says "whats that got in it?" "2.5" I reply. He just said "cool". His buddies were like ""OOOOH yeah!!"

I t hought it would be close, but the light came on and I went! I just launched from idle, and just pulled!!!! I was F@Cking surprise!!! Everygear I kept on pulling!!! I was like WTF?? I pulling on the SHO!!!

Rack anothe battle up for the GoCart!!!!

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
maybe 2 out of the 6 cylinders werent firing.............. gosh if I could have a dollar for every guy who owned a fast car and drove like my grandma, I could buy conbras for all yas :)

conbras=modified cobras Lol

Last edited:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Ok you you you stinky butt ............................ you know damn well what i mean. I would kick your a$$ but it is in chicago

hahahah:D

Users who are viewing this thread